Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting apps  (Read 1743 times)

Offline lborocd1

So finally getting round to sorting my punting phone out properly rather than just an extra sim in it

- Kik messenger
- WhatsApp

Are currently both going on it. Any other good apps for contacting or finding ladies people would recommend ?

Offline wannabe

Twitter, if you like to find wgs that way?

Offline CheeseBoard

I thought it was called Twatter  :D

Offline HumphryB

I'm a complete numpty with technology and social media. Never even had Facebook.  Twitter neither. How exactly would you go about using Twitter to find Working Girls?

Offline formulajuan1

I'm a complete numpty with technology and social media. Never even had Facebook.  Twitter neither. How exactly would you go about using Twitter to find Working Girls?
+1 Please educate me also!
Banned reason: Blatant tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lborocd1

I was looking at geo location apps - the sort you can search to see how close they are / a mix of WhatsApp plus adult work

Offline HumphryB

So finally getting round to sorting my punting phone out properly rather than just an extra sim in it

- Kik messenger
- WhatsApp

Are currently both going on it. Any other good apps for contacting or finding ladies people would recommend ?

Well apparently kik is shutting down its messenger app to concentrate on the e-currency they launched. So it wont exist in the near future.

Offline Waterhouse

Well apparently kik is shutting down its messenger app to concentrate on the e-currency they launched. So it wont exist in the near future.
I installed Vanilla Umbrella a while back and it looks good as an App and has a geo-location facility in it, but I didn't really get into it that much or bother with it TBH, deleted today in fact, but it might work for someone who has more inclination and time to spend mucking about with it.

Offline boofey

- Kik messenger
- WhatsApp

External Link/Members Only

Kik is shutting down

Offline latex_demon

What to use instead of kik? Used alot, and very handy.

Offline boofey

What to use instead of kik? Used alot, and very handy.

Telegram or signal, can't remember if you need a phone number for these. Whatapp also if you have a punting phone and sim card.

Offline jabbawokez

I heard Telegram is the new Kik .