Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latex Condom Allergy  (Read 339 times)

Offline WKD123

Has anyone experienced an allergy to condoms - either the latex or the spermicide inside them?  It seems that after every punt, although these have sadly been too few to date - I get a few small red bumps on the tip of my penis.  Last visit to the clinic when I had this, I was all clear on the STI front, but I did have a "non specific UTI" and then conjunctivitis which put paid to punting for a few weeks.... However after the last punt, a week ago, these little bumps have reappeared. They aren't itchy, but might well put the next girl off which would spoil a cunning plan....

I'll ask the Doc at the next test at the clinic (bit paranoid so I go pretty much after every punt) but wondered in the meantime if anyone had any similar experience and it turned out to be an allergic reaction?

Offline PeachyAssFan

Is this a recent thing? Have you changed type of condom recently. Have you changed soap or shower gel, or over scrubbed before and after punt? It might be any of these things, hopefully it’s not serious, but get checked out anyway

Offline Link7

Do the bumps appear intermittently in any case, or only ever after you use a condom? (I feel like that male doctor off Embarrassing Bodies now :sarcastic: ). You see what I'm getting at though -  might be a case of correlation not cause.

The fact they found an infection on your previous check up, albeit not a sexually transmitted one, surely suggests that the problem is bacterial. No idea why it would seem to have come back, but surely if you had an allergy, you would have noticed it before now?  :unknown:

Anyway latex free condoms are easily obtained, no harm in switching to them if you want to see, although some prossies don't like punters bringing their own condom so it's possibly something you'd have to mention in advance.

Offline manc36

Banned reason: Abuse
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tonystark62

Yeah, I used to get an itchy knob that looked like a strawberry - and peeled! Not fun (though Canesten did help with) but it was a latex allergy and completely solved by using latex free condoms... Not a rare thing I believe.