Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do any of you suddenly wimp out of a punt for silly reasons?  (Read 3925 times)

Offline Lever

Context is king here.

Arranged a week in advance for a two hour role play booking cancelling an hour in advance cause you have caged your mind and don't feel horny. Probably inappropriate

Short notice call for a quicky in 30 min's cancelling with 15 mind to go probably ok.

In this case seems OK from info given
I'd have to agree with this. If you wake up in the morning feeling horny with an unexpected punting opportunity and book an hour for mid-afternoon then cancelling a couple of hours beforehand shouldn't be a massive problem.

Alternatively, if it's been booked for a week or two in advance for a longer booking, or one of you is travelling a reasonable distance, then at least a day's notice would be appropriate.

I take the same attitude with WGs - the further in advance I booked, and the longer the booking was for, the more notice I expect if they have to cancel.

Offline joelong

Cancelled a punt recently because I had a spot on my dick, but that's probably a good reason?

Offline Mystique88

• Service Provider
If I was on £100 plus per hour, I wouldn’t consider a couple of no shows a problem unless I had a ‘habit’ which was equally expensive  :rolleyes:

That depends on how much free time you have to accept bookings and how many you do. Much like punters fitting bookings in around their lives :) We get the same ridiculous excuses from punters as you get from us  :lol:

Jamesh88

Have wimped out a few times when she's opened the door and doesn't look like the photos

milo

Have wimped out a few times when she's opened the door and doesn't look like the photos
I think most, if not all, punters would not consider that to be a "silly reason".

Offline GreyDave

:hi: In Soho yesterday I knocked on 5 doors and asked " What`s she like" and walked 4times when mutters or hardfacebitches were shown :( walk when mutters or bait and switches happen I ve had the door slammed on me and been told I m not their type too so it can go both ways...Miss Whiplash did it to me in the 80`s from her basement flat "yer too young Fuck off " Saved me cash  :yahoo:

Offline Shybloke250

In 12 years or so punting, I have only cancelled a punt once. I'd booked a session about a week in advance for what I believed would be a day off for me but the night before I got called into work as there was problems. I didn't know how long I'd be required to stay at work so I made the decision there and then to cancel the following mornings punt so at least I would be giving her about 12 hrs notice.
She wasn't too impressed but I told her that I could have waited till the morning, find I'd been up half the night and was shattered and cancel with one hours notice. I thought I was playing safe and doing the right thing cancelling.
Thing was, I need not have cancelled as I was back home from work in no time. But because she was off with me I never did go and see her.

Health and Fitness

There is nothing wrong with what you did, it's your call to make so just be glad with yourself for saving your money as for all you know it could have been a terrible booking.

Offline shagmore

On the way to a punt 2 weeks ago, 5 mins away some cunt rams into the side of me at a junction and rights my car off - now thats just damn silly, and fucking annoying.

Offline Marmalade

I can have some sympathy with the OP though cancelling a firm booking is not something I can ever remember doing myself. I’ve walked from a sauna when the offerings were all sub-par though, and asked for and got my door fee back. If a prossie opens the door and it is immediately clear that she is not what was offered on the profile, then she has ‘broken the contract’ and walking is an option.

So why would I have some sympathy for the OP? Simply that once his bollocks froze off and he was no longer in the mood it probably would have been a crap punt. (For the fluffy posters, think, this probably would not result in a good review so not in the prossie’s favour either).

The OP doesn’t suggest he makes a regular habit of it, so I don’t think it’s a big deal. In Scotland, freezy-balls are a common danger, so I usually book a taxi unless it that one special day of the year known up here as ‘summer’.   :cool:

Offline shagmore

I usually book a taxi unless it that one special day of the year known up here as ‘summer’.   :cool:
Do you happen to know the day summer will be arriving in Bonnie Scotland this year, as might have to make a pilgrimage up there to see the sites without rain   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Marmalade

Do you happen to know the day summer will be arriving in Bonnie Scotland this year, as might have to make a pilgrimage up there to see the sites without rain   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep we always know. It feels warm.  ;). Then we say, hey it must be summer! Don’t blink!

(I’d go online and let you know do you can run to the station, but I might be a wee bit busy. Could let you know the next day maybe ...  :cool: