Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SuperSoakerxx - Tooting  (Read 4589 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5230523) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline horneybynature

Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was tempted by her profile pictures and added her on hot list. Saw her a few days ago relatively in short notice booking. She was very quick to respond via WhatsApp. Surprisingly she was very keen to send me recent picture,video to let me know that she has gained some weight since the photos were taken to make sure if I was ok. So she sent me a clip showing her curvy body and I liked without a doubt what I saw. :yahoo: And we agreed 1 hour booking. £130

Location a well known hotel near Tooting Broadway station. She came down to meet me from the downstairs. She was dressed as casual does look exactly as her pictures she sent me. Probably one of the honest wgs I have ever seen.  :kiss: Size 12-14, curvy, nice arse to be hold :yahoo:

Services: kissing, OWO, cum on body, 2 times sex. Once I paid she offered me a shower.

First round a bit of lfk, OWO sex in Mish and she was very tight :dance: came in the bag.
Hygienically she smelt clean and fresh.
A quick clean up. We had some good conversations. She speaks good English.

Second round pretty much same as first. Doggy was a good sight seeing her curvy arse :P she was eager to do any positions I wanted and it came on her breast and belly. She never rushed me. and no clock watching. Another shower and finally a goodbye kiss.

A very good punt as I was totally satisfied what I saw at least she was honest. Without a doubt a repeat visit on the card when I I'm in this area. :yahoo:

« Last Edit: May 20, 2023, 01:38:19 pm by horneybynature »

Offline Crockers

Yeah, she was my first review on here. Saw her a few times. Nice girl. Also asked me to cum on her tits - she likes it - and then we showered together.

Stopped seeing her as I found faster and dirtier girls at not much extra cost.

Online Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. Looks like she has gotten more realistic about her pricing. Was up to £150/hr a while ago.

Offline boardyhell

she has put on a lot of weight from her photos

Offline horneybynature

Thanks for the review. Looks like she has gotten more realistic about her pricing. Was up to £150/hr a while ago.
anything over £130 will be overpriced

Offline Kalvin01

Yeah, she was my first review on here. Saw her a few times. Nice girl. Also asked me to cum on her tits - she likes it - and then we showered together.

Stopped seeing her as I found faster and dirtier girls at not much extra cost.

Who are the girls you found dirtier?

Offline Crockers