Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KAORI HOT PLEASURE - Clapham, London  (Read 2667 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5803601) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
16 review(s) for KAORI NAUGHTY GIRL (2 positive, 8 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
25 review(s) for SWEET.BARBY (7 positive, 10 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
11 review(s) for KAORI HOT MOUTH (1 positive, 8 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
12 review(s) for NATURAL BODY (2 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Jeffers77

External Link/Members Only

Kaori
£60 half an hour
Clapham - London

Have been meaning to see Kaori for a long time given all the positive reviews about her body (lets face it, her ass), but put it off because of the poor reviews about her attitude...

She is exactly as in her photos, has a great body and big ass - I guess I was a bit disappointed with the size given the positive comments in here - maybe I was expecting too much, the hype ruined the surprise..

Anyway she was actually very pleasant, not too chatty, but friendly. I was greeted at the door by a guy who led me to her, room was basic/clean.

Not much to say about the sex really, pretty standard blowjob with condom, mish then doggy. She does have a good ass in doggy of course, but what spoilt it somewhat was the way she intentionally curved her ass so to restrict going in too far - felt a bit weird. I got my rocks off regardless and ticked that box.

Cant complain for £60 P&D, and she was friendly enough - so gets a positive.

(Personally I preferred Nicky Big Bum/Camilly's asses).

PS saw her wiping herself down with a wet wipe - she smelt clean but a bit of a concern...

« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 11:24:07 pm by Jeffers77 »

Offline webpunter

Looks good
Shame about the poor reporting on here

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline last_days_of_logan

Offline webpunter

I 'lifted' the pic from those showing at the top of the thread
Linked to the profile
Was thinking her sunglasses are perfect for a jizz shot @ the finale

that pic isn't Kaori tho mate