Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on Emma Sugar Canary Wharf?  (Read 724 times)

Offline Sedlmayer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The scene around Canary Wharf is not what it used to be, and I am looking for a go-to girl for those punting occasions when I haven't got much time and need an uncomplicated punt quite near me.
I am really looking to replace the super Anal play Sonia of South Quay, who was always good for a quick, inexpensive punt at short notice.
So - anybody seen Emma Sugar?
All info greatly received.

yorkshire123

Obviously i haven't seen her as i didn't make it to London as planned  :(
One thing that that would concern me though, on another advert she states Kissing - closed lips, for me that would put me right off. However it may not be an issue for you.
(its a PN advert so would rather not post it but if you google her phone number (07835545198) you will see it)

Good luck in you quest  :cool:

Offline bestbefore

I think she was on AW under another name for quite a while, working in the Old St/ Aldgate area.

She was on my HL then but I never saw her. I think because her fb said she doesnt kiss or offer OWO, but fb did say she did had a fab body.

Offline Sedlmayer

Obviously i haven't seen her as i didn't make it to London as planned  :(
One thing that that would concern me though, on another advert she states Kissing - closed lips, for me that would put me right off. However it may not be an issue for you.
(its a PN advert so would rather not post it but if you google her phone number (07835545198) you will see it)

Good luck in you quest  :cool:

Hmmmm... hadn't spotted that, thanks. Not kissing isn't an absolute deal-breaker for me, IF the rest of the service is good enough, but it can be indicative of a negative attitude, of course..... :unknown:

Anybody actually seen her?