Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foxy - £300 !!! But very tempted !  (Read 4001 times)

Offline muffdiver

A bit pricy but looks fantastic - anyone had the pleasure?

External Link/Members Only

SeekingtheTruth

Seriously man, you need to start using the regional boards  :D

grandmaster-ram-rod

I think shes based in germany

SirFrank

£300 for a punt! Fuck that

Rochdull lad

The price is as inflated as her tits, SirFrank.  Some stupid cunts with more money than sense'll pay it, though.

new_punter

£300 for a punt! Fuck that

Amen SirFrank.

Could get two hours or more with a good WG for that.

vorian

Amen SirFrank.

Could get two hours or more with a good WG for that.

Or three hours with a fantastic one. Too much money for an hour punt.

potato

Am I the only one that thinks she looks a bit like a TS ?

Tjkooker

£300. Well for that much money I hope she can afford a skirt that has a back to it. FFs that should be added to the clothing that turns you OFF thread.

Offline muffdiver

I think shes based in germany

LOL

she visits London

Tempted  -  if i was going to i would already have done!

£300 far to steep.

So who do you recommend to distract me ..........ellwoodpdowd, vorain, new_punter, sir franc and rochdull lad?

I'm open to suggestions

vorian

LOL

she visits London

£300 far to steep.

So who do you recommend to distract me ..........ellwoodpdowd, vorain, new_punter, sir franc and rochdull lad?

I'm open to suggestions

Well what are you looking for, location, services, looks, kinks, budget etc.

Rochdull lad

LOL

she visits London

£300 far to steep.

I'm open to suggestions

Well, I can't speak for the others on your list, but I don't think I'd distract you, muffdiver.

Anyway, as you seem to punt in the south east, we're about 200 miles apart so none of my recommendations would be easy for you to see.  Additionally, I'm into Milfs; are you?  That's a rhetorical question, btw; I'm not that bothered whether you are or not.

Offline muffdiver

Hi vorain ... up to you but pref around the london - home counties area and a bit of kink is always good   :lol:

vorian

Hi vorain ... up to you but pref around the london - home counties area and a bit of kink is always good   :lol:

Best thing, after looking at your posts it to check out Ciscoxxx69 reviews as you appear to have similar tastes.

Offline muffdiver

Thanks for the advice and have fun!

SirFrank

I guess based on above I couldn't recommend anyone personally in your neck of the woods but there's lots of others who can

GeeWiz

Unless you're a high roller or lottery winner I just don't paying that much for an hour.  Had an overnight for £300 this year.

Offline Inbetweener

As I am a stupid cunt with more money than sense I did go and see her about a year ago!  She is stunning but I appreciate a lot of people are not into that type of look. I would definitely recommend. Really good service and she's a really nice lady too. Not up her own arse like some can be. The image of her bouncing up and down on me will live with me for a long time.

Offline muffdiver

Thanks Mr Inbetweener just started to save up!  :drinks:

Offline muffdiver

Oh and your most definitely not stupid!
If you have the urge go and splurge  :drinks:

a10

External Link/Members Only

If Bournemouth isn't too far to travel - I've saved you £100ph. Or you could have an extra half hour for the same money.

If you're after a German with big tits, she's worth a punt, no?

Online NightKid

Oh and your most definitely not stupid!
If you have the urge go and splurge  :drinks:

Oh, I know this one ... "Thing a credit card salesman says". :rolleyes: