Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Booking South London  (Read 2480 times)

Online finn5555

Hi, has anyone come across this one before? External Link/Members Only

She has sent me face pics and looks pretty good for an hour or two

Offline 3styler

Body wise she looks alright, how does she look facially? I think you might have to TOFTT.

Offline pumps

Her profile looks genuine,  shes sent a face pic.

It looks like shes worth a punt.

Good luck!

Offline Steve2

Hoxton isn't in South London Fin

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Online finn5555

Hoxton isn't in South London Fin

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Steve
It's for an outcall to my hotel  :thumbsup:

Offline pumps

I think im going to give her a try!. When would you be likely to see her? Would love to hear some feedback first, even though her feedback looks pretty genuine anyway.

Thanks

Offline Steve2

Offline chalkie

So I saw Klassy_C this afternoon.

If you want some hard-nosed uber professional WG with amazing technique but no conversation or connection, then don't see her.

If you fancy spending an hour with a genuine English student with a cute Mancunian accent (if that's possible) who's full of chat, a great kisser and offers a realistic GFE then she's great. She has a lovely body, beautiful little tits and a pussy which you could (and I did) spend a lot of time exploring.

Don't expect her to go through every position in the Karma Sutra alphabetically, do anything totally wild or swing from the chandeliers. The sesh felt like an hour with some cute young lass you'd unexpectedly pulled who was a little out of your league. I appreciate for many this isn't what they want out of a punt but, for me, it was bags of fun. She's in this for some fun, some cash to make ends meet, and a bit of a laugh.

For what it's worth, this was a 150 quid reverse booking, outcall to my apartment.

Offline pumps

She sounds spot on. thanks for the feedback.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Now operating under profile Love_LilyLove, External Link/Members Only

See my review of a cancelled outcall to a RB I put up here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=50344.msg657700#msg657700

Offline ifajs71

Now operating as Classy_CLKay on adultwork