Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Strippers/Peep Shows  (Read 3457 times)

Shagger69

So a few of us heading down to London for the game at Wembley on Friday. We'll be looking for decent reasonably priced lap dancers and personally I wouldn't mind hitting a live sex show or peep show if there's any still about. We'll no doubt be heading to soho at some point so any recommendations for a decent knock in shop would be appreciated. It wouldn't be a tartan army trip without a wee bit filth thrown in.

Cheers!

Shagger69

Sorry mods my fat fingers have hit west mids instead of London

Offline Davyboy25

Sorry not that near Wembley don't really now that area but would recommend in East London Ye Olde Axe.  Might be a bit out of the way for you.

Shagger69

We are there for 3 nights so doesn't specifically need to be near Wembley

Thanks for shifting mods

Shagger69

Even if there's any decent walk in saunas or massage parlours with British women in them

Offline Bond

The Griffin (at Chancery Lane, hence not far from Soho) is another great strip pub. It's a pound in a pint for stage shows, with private (not lap) dances available at £10 before 5 pm.

As regards WGs, I'm not aware of any walk-up place that could accommodate a group. I think that you guys should take a wee break from each other during your weekend away and individually visit some of the ladies who have been positively reviewed here in recent weeks.

Miketyson21

There are three strip clubs in Holborn a stones throw from each other
Red Rooms, Secrets and another

About £20 to get in and another £20 per dance (though many may try and get you to pay a minimum of £40)

Beware of clip joints in Soho where a girl will try and entice you to come in for a relatively cheap entry fee, but it is just a con
External Link/Members Only

Offline Steely Dan

You could visit External Link/Members Only on Dean Street then head to separate Soho walkups.

Offline Bman1986

Been to ye olde axe twice in a week. It's fantastic. The full on touching is so good.

Shagger69

Been to ye olde axe twice in a week. It's fantastic. The full on touching is so good.

Them touching you or you touching them?

Is it like the Eastern European strip clubs where you can wank off?

Shagger69

Offline Bman1986

Them touching you or you touching them?

Is it like the Eastern European strip clubs where you can wank off?

Both. Full on straddling, sucking tits etc. They wank you through your trousers but not fully if you know what I mean. They jerk quickly and then stop, and repeat. Not full on enough so you come, although it feels pretty close at the time. It's brilliant.

Offline jwat

provided you can get a disount on the door spearmint does feel special and like a real occasion.  pricey though.

fredpunter

Someone I know was keen to go to the axe recently so I took them ... my first visit for a long long time (several years). I didn't partake of any private dances but my companion said there was some exciting touching both ways .... but managed to spend £80 in next to no time on 4 three minute dances.

Offline Bman1986

Someone I know was keen to go to the axe recently so I took them ... my first visit for a long long time (several years). I didn't partake of any private dances but my companion said there was some exciting touching both ways .... but managed to spend £80 in next to no time on 4 three minute dances.
That's the only issue, the cost soon goes up lol. Five for pint, pound in jar and once you have one dance you want to try another. I wish they'd give the place a spruce up tho. It's very dingy compared to the griffin and smells a bit too. The sound system is rubbish as well, but I guess that's not really what you're there for

Miketyson21

It used to be £15 three or four years back.

It's pretty bad that the dance prices are £20 and you have to put an additional quid for every stage dance...

Having said that, it's completely packed on a Friday after 11pm so they opened upstairs last time.