Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Viva Street a reliable site?  (Read 17900 times)

Offline West London Guy

Gents,

I'm in what appears to be a punting no man's land in Docklands, and just came across this profile.

Surely too good to be true?

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone used Viva Street successfully?

Thanks
WLG

Offline wannabe

I have used Vivastreet once or twice without problem. I always double check the girl with this site, other punting sites, and by searching for her phone number on google. Research pays off.

Offline Brazilian Martian

I use vivastreet every so often and I have not had any issues with it at all

Offline dezpow

I never get a great feeling from it.

Offline pastagan

There have been positive reviews on here for vivastreet girls so I would think it is mostly legit.

InstaPunt

Gents,

I'm in what appears to be a punting no man's land in Docklands, and just came across this profile.

Surely too good to be true?

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone used Viva Street successfully?

Thanks
WLG
Steps you can take. Google the number, search the number in viva search, check ads by the poster, check aw most legit girls on viva are also on AW, Google search the image
Follow your instinct..a hot model looking girl in some shitty suburb with pro pics or very good Instagram selfies should always raise eye brows. Usual random girl on the bed in a bunch of shitty poses with crappy lighting usually legit

vt

There are obvious fake pics on there and probably B&S operations. Because there are less verification checks, there could be scammers lurking too, but some profiles also have AW presence and because it's cheap/free to advertise there are probably some newbie gems to be found too. As with all punting, do your research and buyer beware!  :hi:

Aviva

IMO
The site is laid out reasonably well and searching is user friendly.
The photos posted are also adequate.
However, my first punting experience was through a Viva Street advert and, unfortunately, it was not a good one.
Since then I rarely proceed unless there is an AW profile with reviews here.
I hope this helps.
Cheeers.