Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kandi may xxx - Middlesbrough  (Read 1123 times)

ca1985

External Link/Members Only

so this punt was a few weeks ago

30 mins £50 (negotiated)

So i as headed too Middlesbrough from Hartlepool and it as pushing midnight, i had a spare hour between calls so i sent out a few texts too see who was about, picking around here are bad enough let alone that late...

Kandi replied pretty much straight away and said she was free for a car meet - sorry but i aint paying for a quick car bang !

so i suggested i could pick her up and take her too a house not too far from where she is based...but i wasn't guna pay full wack !!!

told her too dress like a hooker, heels, little skirt you know the driill

i turned up too pick her up and there she was n full hooker get up and she did look good, covered in tats and driving by you would think 'id tap that'

once in the car headed down the road it was pretty clear she'd been drinking or something as she was very chatty and bouncing off the walls so too speak...

ill skip the boring bits and get too the good stuff

good kissing, very horny and vocal
covered oral  :thumbsdown:
then sex in numerous positions
once banging her from behind doggy she was begging for it harder and harder telling me she could take it !

and im not a small boy  :P

all in all a good horny fuck but if im honest it has too be taken from positive too neutral due too covered oral and the intoxication as i know some wouldnt have even entertained it...its something ive gotten used too dealing with over the years  :hi:

Offline Kev3773

Thanks for reviewing 'big boy'  :hi:

ca1985

Just trying too help...and I said I’m not small lol  :D trying too be a little modest haha

Offline shaft10

Looks like you TOFTT, cheers  :hi:

Offline Kev3773

Did you enquire about owo ? She offers it and swallows ( at discretion ) on her profile  :unknown:

ca1985

I quite enjoyed the session but I’d have been a little disappointed if of picked her up for free in a night club so paying for the experience as I say isn’t great but wasn’t a total loss.l As the session was good

ca1985

No she just chucked the rain coat straight on and I’m not paying extra ! Not a chance

Online maxxblue

I quite enjoyed the session but I’d have been a little disappointed if of picked her up for free in a night club so paying for the experience as I say isn’t great but wasn’t a total loss.l As the session was good

Was it good, or was it neutral?  :unknown:

Offline Simmo87

Shes was the same girl that offered duos with Wynter before, not so much new girl in town :lol:

ca1985

The Sex was good.

The whole experience I put as neutral. Some of you may get off on chatting with someone drunk or whatever...

Offline Sar-Major

Just trying too help...and I said I’m not small lol  :D trying too be a little modest haha

Does that meen you've got a "Weenie".............  :P   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Many thanks for the review,  :drinks:.

:hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 05:34:35 pm by Sar-Major »
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac