Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Northern Kara  (Read 1274 times)

Offline Barbar13

Gentlemen,

Firstly = apologies for not posting a link. IT skills sadly lacking but we all know who I am talking about here.

I said in m last review that I tend to prefer a regular, as over time we tend to build up an understanding of likes and whilst there may not be the excitement of "what's behind the door" there is certainly the benefit of knowing there isn't going to be any nasty surprises either. Each to their own I suppose but it works for me.

Anyway, earlier this week I met with NK at her normal South Tyneside location.

Communications were pretty good and during them I requested...and I quote..." Black Holdups and Killer Heels".

The appointed time arrived and I knocked on the door. It was opened 20 seconds later by NK. She was standing there in....yes you've guessed it..........black holdups and killer heels!.............and other than a bit of perfume and immaculate makeup absolutely nothing else!!!!  Brilliant start.

In I went to one of he better rooms. Large and airy complete with Bed, large sofa and armchair. Lots of kissing whilst I struggled out of my clothes with both of us still standing. At this point my belief in regular understanding was totally vindicated. Kara tells me that as we have now seen each other more than a few times she intends to be a bit more open. And she asks ..please can we just stay on the sofa??  You bet we can. She pushes me to sit and straddles me offering her nipples to my mouth. I suck and I nibble as they rapidly harden at which point she arches her back, reaches down to my cock and through gritted teeth exhales the phrase "fuuuccckkkk me, Im soooooooooo fucking wet"  She is too. Dripping. In a flash she in on her knees between my thighs and Im in her lovely little mouth. Its amazing. Deep in her throat on moment, licking the tip the next, spitting, drooling and making that gagging choking sound she does. Lots of eye contact. Filthy and classy.

I lift her up to reverse the roles. Tongue. My fingers, her fingers, both of our fingers. its a blur but its amazing. She then nips over to the bedside cabinet and returns with her latest pink vibro and begins to use that on herself after asking me to simply sit back and watch. At one point I stand alongside her. Shes working herself with a vibro. Her juices are flowing down to her stocking tops, and I have my cock in her mouth.

She then requires to be.....and again I quote......." bent over the arm of the sofa, spread wide, and fucked as hard as I can" So I do. Its on with the condom and straight in. The harder and deeper I went, the more she wanted. I grabbed her ankles and lifted hem up so she was totally at my control balanced over the arm. She loved it and so did I. She continually encouraged me but she did loose it too. We were fucking each others brains out. Eventually the inevitable happened and I exploded.

This girl is amazing and it was a truly memorable session. I am seriously considering extended time with NK. Maybe an overnight or a duo. She is gorgeous and horny but there was also something else this time.

Will I be back?.......Is a frog waterproof?

All in all a fab time. Its what punting should be.

Barbar 13

Toshiba

Fucking hell

So shes not like this on the first visit?

I want this but i fear i might not get the same service

Great review

Offline johnr1

great review and that's why I keep going back, she is as good as it gets by miles .......shame I am working miles away at the moment and have missed out on all the fun  :thumbsdown:

see you soon NK when I am back ...I know she looks at this site from time to time

Offline Geordie kidda

HC she certainly wasn't like this with me on my one and only visit, maybe I'll return one day as people seem to rave about her.

Suppose u can't click with everyone

Offline ManInBlack

HC she certainly wasn't like this with me on my one and only visit, maybe I'll return one day as people seem to rave about her.

Suppose u can't click with everyone

I've seen her twice and she wasn't like this either time, she seemed quite reserved actually and although both were pleasant enough experiences, it left me wondering why everyone raved about her.

Having said that, I'm not exactly the most forward person so it may be a case of personalities not clicking. 

Like I said though, both still decent enough punts.

Toshiba

Im a bit puzzled by this "clicking" thing

Im paying for a top notch service paying top dollar