Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sam - London Outcall - AVOID  (Read 755 times)

2 review(s) for Dirtydoll18 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline batmobile409

External Link/Members Only

I blame myself for this one the same way you'd blame yourself if you left your car door open in a bad neighborhood and it got stolen or if you leave your house unlocked and it gets robbed - your fault for being stupid but obviously the other persons fault in a larger sense.

Initially set up the multi-hour meet in response to her reverse bid.  Everything was going super smooth - comms were actually awesome...very responsive, very thorough in her messaging, very sensible in the way she typed.  I glanced at her aw reviews and could see there were quite a few instances of her messing people about and asked her about it, to which she gave a seemingly very honest response and I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. :dash: :dash:

Now I never ever go ahead with something without checking on here...but I was abroad and apparently my internet service provider was blocked on UKP so I couldnt access reviews...this is where I blame myself - I deviated from my rigorous process of making sure she checks out on here first.  Only after I returned to London did I check her page here and saw very similar sorts of experiences to mine...what a pity I couldnt access that info abroad. :dash:

Texted her back and forth over a 2 day period and all was great....up until 2hrs before our meet which was when I landed back in London.  No response...just goes cold.  Was very warm beforehand, sending pictures, making conversation etc etc....all of a sudden just goes cold.  I was still in the airport trying to make sure my "welcome back evening" was going to go well...and started to get agitated it was not going to, and ended up being exactly as I feared. 

After 4-5 messages from me each at 20-30 min intervals, i heard nothing to which i sent her a message along the lines of "not sure what happened but looks like youve ghosted me and we arent meeting it seems".  She calls me up 30 mins after that, at exactly the time we are supposed to meet and says "Where did I actually say I wasnt coming?  I am coming to you at the scheduled time".....makes zero sense unless she was going to teleport herself at that exact moment.  She was trying to essentially make an argument on a technicality that she hadnt explicitly said she wasnt coming...despite not responding for 2hrs before the meet!  She sounded completely incoherent and was obviously totally out of it, had music in the background so I'd bet she was on something.  I just said ok and thought to myself to not waste any more time engaging with her the same way I'd engage with an adult.

Needless to say this was a strong negative.  We're all probably guilty of looking at negatives here in 2 buckets - actual negatives and no show negatives - and tend to give the benefit of doubt to the no show negatives.  Feel free to do whatever you want to do...but with her, I'd strongly suggest you treat this and the previous reviews with some more seriousness...she's a psychopath imo if she can be so warm until 2hrs before a meet and then totally lose it after, on multiple occasions that too.  Imagine her in your home - lord only knows what she can be capable of.

Stay careful guys.