Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Grace - AgencyAllure - Vauxhall  (Read 1383 times)

Offline Mango_007

External Link/Members Only

£800 for 4 hours (dinner).
location - very nice apartment in Vauxhall/Lambert

WG: Her pics are accurate - thou obvs. airbrushed, personally i thought her face looked much better then her pics suggest. i really liked her body, got a pair of bolt ons (my preference).

Services: CG, RCG, OWO, RO, A-levels, DFK, COB

Meet:  So last year, i barely punted i just saw the three ex. Maxes girls i like to visit (Vivienne, Olivia Rose and Megan) - all i had reviewed previously so i didn't do any new reviews.  As a result, i have a rather large punting budget to spend.
Dinner dates is not something that had ever appealed to me before, however i was intrigued to see if it something i would like. I once did an overnight (Vivienne) back in 2019 that i really enjoyed so I figured let's give a dinner date a go - maybe it would be like the overnight but without the sleeping? unforutnely not :(

Grace arrived 5 minutes late (not impressed but i wasn't too annoyed. She did look great facillay, and she was dressed in nice clothes, i was expecting a bit more cleavage on show. Still, i liked what i saw.  Dinner was fine, Grace can talk, thou we clearly have different spheres of interests such that most topics never really took off. I was surprised by the amount of Vodka and tonics she drank, with civvie dates i'm used to people pacing their drinks together, she however was going at twice my pace. Also, i was a little bit surprised with the lack of flirting -- i was expecting a few more casual touches, some suggestive conversations but this was all bland stuff & zero contact bar the initial peck on the cheek greeting. 

After dinner we went back to her flat, it's got a lovely view of london & (as others have pointed out) is an expensive flat with nice decor. She motioned to sit on the couch and i figured ah, well this should start to heat up. but she maintained the neutral conversation, body language and glass of wine definitely not inviting to get on with some heavy petting. eventually i made the move and we flowed into some very nice DFK and mutual over the clothes groping- but it didnt get hot and steamy. then she mentioned that she'll leave for me to decide when to shower.. picked up her wine and resumed conversation. I was a bit miffed! so went to shower.
came out and she was in her bedroom in a nice black lingerie. not a thong thou bit of shame.
This is where the action got much better. lots of DFK, groping.. fingering.. i enjoyed it, but again i thought she could be more invested in this - well fake invested / interested.
moved to the bed, had good OWO, nice DT and i went on to FF - that was enjoyable. i went down on her, and she faked it. It would have been a convincing O, if she hadn't 'cum' within minutes. - and then she came again with my fingers.
i poked around the arsehole as well and was surprised how easy my fingers went in (think i got three up), i had a good rummage around which she seemed to enjoy. 
more OWO and FF. then on with the dom. Straight into CG - personally i couldn't feel a thing. there was zero resistant to the pussy, she rode it well and fast and was quite happy to bend down for DFK, or for me to sit up DFK, suck on those magnificent breast. but i wasn't feeling it and could tell i was losing wood.
tried A-levels, same thing. so went to mish. and banged away. the good thing about someone that loose is, that i can really go at it like a jackhammer, i'm not going to cum quickly... so that was fun.
had a rest, more conversation about nothing and then i instigated R2. same again, OWO FF, mish... but i couldn't keep it up, so onto OWO - and then COB.

after the 2nd pop, Grace made it clear that the fun was over, with saying take a shower when i'm ready. We still had 15mins of time left.. so i was a bit disappointed, and i thought dinner dates would be more relaxed on hours.  However i knew i wasn't going to get hard again, and RO on her wasn't that fun, so fuck it shower and head off is fine.

Overall: i don't regret the dinner date, but i dont think i would do that again. I think i might do a 'date' with an activity of sorts like urban golf, something where you can more of a grope on, or just head to dark bar.  and only as a treat. like the overnight i did with Vienne, i really enjoyed that evening we did a few things before heading to the bedroom, but again i'm in no hurry to repeat an overnight.

Return: for 1 hour, possibly but only at the 150 mark - and i'd probably spend most of the hour trying out different angles on her mouth!

i'm tempted to see Camilla at Allure, but after that i think i'm going to relegate the Allure agency as an overpriced agency with girls that really should be better at flirting/raising the sexual tension after all that is what i expect from the higher price tag, otherwise it's just a P&D in a nice venue and usually a better looking girl.

Turns out shes a very good looking girl, but yeah the sex aint great. -- BlueGene i think sums it perfectly.

It's not a negative, because all services were delivered. She is stunning, and her venue is excellent- it's just the quality of her services was lacking or perhaps we didn't click. 

Online Alexmck

Great review. Was tempted but will give her a miss now.

Used to be a firm customer of Allure and almost saw all of their (advertised) ladies at one point.

Shame didn't all come together in the end.

Online Neil197

That's at least two reviews now that have mentioned how "loose" she is, which is at those prices, is a bit of a concern.

Is it known if she's given birth?? :scare: :D
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 09:04:12 pm by Neil197 »

Offline hendrix

Excellent review, thanks OP. Definitely off my list, attitude is everything for me, and she sounds jaded at best. Not to mention the loose holes.

Offline Griffin75

Excellent review, thanks OP. Definitely off my list, attitude is everything for me, and she sounds jaded at best. Not to mention the loose holes.

Offline Griffin75

That's at least two reviews now that have mentioned how "loose" she is, which is at those prices, is a bit of a concern.

I clearly must have a huge cock as have fucked her arse and don't remember it being that loose!  :cool:

Offline Griffin75

Great review. Was tempted but will give her a miss now.

Used to be a firm customer of Allure and almost saw all of their (advertised) ladies at one point.

Shame didn't all come together in the end.

Allure have definately lost most of their wow factor - at one point their list of ladies at a 300 to 350 price point was epic! Lara, Lydia, Estelle, Sylvie, Celia, Gabie, Rosalind, Samar etc...
Their current line up leaves a lot to be desired in comparison. Will likely see Chloe when she's back, based off a recent positive review.
I hope their lineup starts to improve again over time.

Offline The Italian Stallion

As far as I've heard:
There is  no correlation between having children and tightness.
The vaginal walls are able to stretch enormously
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 09:52:45 pm by The Italian Stallion »

Online Alexmck

Allure have definately lost most of their wow factor - at one point their list of ladies at a 300 to 350 price point was epic! Lara, Lydia, Estelle, Sylvie, Celia, Gabie, Rosalind, Samar etc...
Their current line up leaves a lot to be desired in comparison. Will likely see Chloe when she's back, based off a recent positive review.
I hope their lineup starts to improve again over time.

Some of those names bring back some very good memories and some of the predecessors whose names now escape me!

Online Carloco

Some of those names bring back some very good memories and some of the predecessors whose names now escape me!

Thanks OP, and I'm sorry to read you also had a mediocre experience with Grace.

I wish I had been more active when those ladies were more affordable/available. I feel so stupid for not meeting Lara (and meeting instead a blonde called Michelle -not a good experience!)  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Mango_007

I clearly must have a huge cock as have fucked her arse and don't remember it being that loose!  :cool:

note to self: Don't go where Griffin75 has been before ^^   :cool: :cool: :cool:

Online Alexmck

note to self: Don't go where Griffin75 has been before ^^   :cool: :cool: :cool:

:lol: