Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya naughty girl - Waltham Cross  (Read 1381 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5253457) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

saibotorama

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tasty Romanian with reasonable English, great attitude and good VFM at 30 minutes for 60. Independent as far as I could make out. About 20, enough body fat to not be bony but not chubby (her pictures make her look fatter than she is), loose black hair, quite dark skinned, good body complexion, and a round cute face, almost Slavic in look (again, I think her pictures don't do her justice - age won't treat her kindly, but she's cute in a youthful way). Nice pert small breasts, perfect little nipples, just how I like them. OWO without being asked, some eye contact. She made little moans when I was inside her, acting out her part, but nothing over the top. No kissing, head turned away when I got too close. Did a good job with cowgirl, bouncing up and down from a squatting position.

She played music for the duration of our session from her phone. I didn't ask about any extras. I may explore more should I revisit her, which I may do since she's 8 minutes from my house.

Offline peter purves

Quite dark skinned naturally or sun-tan?

So she turned the other cheek on the attempt of a kiss - sounds quite biblical  :P

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

saibotorama

If it's tan, she uses a sunbed or sunbathes naked, with care for every crevasse. She's Caucasian, no African blood, just has naturally dark skin IMO. I'm Irish, with my white skin against hers, she even mentioned it herself - "oh I'm so dark" or something along those lines.

Offline Mr_Vanila1

Rather a long break from my hobby due to age related issues (pension crap), I am curious if any of you gents have seen this girl recently.

appreciate any information,

Thanks in advance    :thumbsup:

Offline Mr_Vanila1

BTW
some fellow gave a report on adultwork with Mr Vanila, but that not me, pure coincidence