Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XX Morgan XX - Middlesbrough  (Read 1233 times)

11 review(s) for seximorgan69  (8 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online C-R-Tees

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes - £80 - This week

Comms: Really good and very friendly. I usually expect messages to just be very impersonal but Morgan wasn't like that at all, which was a really nice touch. Initially we arranged for the afternoon that day, but about an hour or so before hand she asked if we could move it back as she was running late. I couldn't make that time so arranged for the next day which went ahead. I think she likely had an opportunity for a longer booking, but it didn't bother me either way.

Location: Easy enough to find, in Hemlington which isn't a great area but is quiet and safe enough. Out of the way enough to be discrete but not too far away. She called me when I got there to direct me to the address, which is quiet and hidden away.

The Girl: The photos on the website are accurate although her boobs look a lot bigger in person, face is blurred on there but you can tell that she is attractive. I liked her looks a lot and she looked incredible in the underwear she was in. I like her southern accent which worked for me, especially with some of the dirty talk. Very friendly in person as well. I am always nervous at these meetings but she put me at ease and was quite chatty at the right times.

The Meet: Finally, someone who is happy with DFK - I've not found anyone since Jess who is happy to kiss like this. This is very important to me and has been what has really disappointed me in recent meetings. After money was sorted, there was a lot of kissing and touching, she told me there was only two rules - no fingering and everything with a condom which I'm always fine with! Blow job was amazing, unfortunately covered but didn't take away from it because it was amazing, lots of eye contact. Then sex in multiple positions and finished on her boobs. She is very loud, which is always good. Then we chatted for a bit before I left.

Truthfully, after this meeting, I think I should have revised my meeting with Brooke down to a neutral. This is the kind of meeting I've been looking for and I'm definitely going to see her again. I'm sure some would see the price as a little too high for the area but I'm happy to pay it if I know I'm going to have a good time!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 01:23:58 pm by C-R-Tees »

Offline MagpieToon

Cheers for the review, I have been on the fence about her for a while.

Offline Bertbanger99

Covered oral is a disqualification for me
Thanks for the review

Offline Kev3773

Thanks for reviewing, no owo would put me off, though on her likes it is mentioned at discretion and als in her reviews  :unknown: