Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Decent Anal Punt in Swindon  (Read 1558 times)

Offline Avaya

Is this possible without spending ££££

Offline Donel75

External Link/Members Only

Never asked a girl specifically for anal but both times I've seen this lady (albeit a while ago) she's volunteered it willingly. £60 30mins.

Same with this lady, although she's based in SN8.  No charge. Bit of a freak.
Seems to be listing herself in Bristol at the moment. £70 for 30mins. 

Both well reviewed on here.
Cheers,

Offline bricks100

Never asked a girl specifically for anal but both times I've seen this lady (albeit a while ago) she's volunteered it willingly. £60 30mins.

Have to concur. Naughty Virginia is possibly the best value pse punt around atm. She is always totally up for anything.

Offline HappyHarryIV

Have to concur. Naughty Virginia is possibly the best value pse punt around atm. She is always totally up for anything.

Would be great to see your review of her and the other sp's that are "around atm". The reviews are important for all of us and the point of the forum.

Offline bricks100

TBH I've been trying to do reviews on under reviewed ladies. I think Virginia has plenty of representative and recent reviews up already. I'll get some more done soon. Ta.

Offline bricks100

Would be great to see your review of her and the other sp's that are "around atm". The reviews are important for all of us and the point of the forum.

There ya go, you prompted me to get this one written up:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=274069.0

Online bdyno

If you fancy TOFTTing, have a look at this girl:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had her on my hotlist for a while (mainly because I've never done a black girl in the arse!) so would be good to get more info on her if you beat me to it - it's going to be at least a month until I've got chance to get to Swindon for some fun.