Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Naughty Miss Nancy in Exeter?  (Read 1054 times)

Online Fuzzyduck

External Link/Members Only

I'm down in Exeter early next week with work and I was lining Nancy up for a lunchtime fumble. Has anyone had the pleasure?
Comms are good and she sounds friendly on the phone, but the limited photos suggested she's a big girl. The stats on the profile say 5'4" and size 16, so I'm thinking size 18 or more. That said, service usually trumps looks for me.

The options in Exeter look quite thin if you exclude the Roms which I find a little surprising since I expected a few girls to be available to earn Xmas money. Arrangements with other ones I've considered don't look so promising.

:hi:

Offline formulajuan1

CherryTina has Reviews on this Site both Positive and Negative. Search on her AW Acct. No. 3460745
Banned reason: Blatant tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Fuzzyduck

CherryTina has Reviews on this Site both Positive and Negative. Search on her AW Acct. No. 3460745

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I've already done the due diligence here on Kim and Tina. I only mentioned them by name in case anyone asked or was interested in who my other options were.

Offline ukmdevon

I would highly recommend Nancy. She is a really amazing girl. She is quite new to working. Very enthusiastic and a great personality

Offline anonymouse72

Please feel free to elaborate. Your first review in 8 years as a member would be most useful.

Offline meatywsg

I would highly recommend Nancy. She is a really amazing girl. She is quite new to working. Very enthusiastic and a great personality
If you think so highly of her then why not review her so we can compare to the only other review which was a neutral. You’d be doing her and us a favor!