Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spangles Moving To Ilkeston  (Read 1406 times)

Offline Sal

I was in Spangles the other day and the ladies confirmed that they’re going to be moving to Pelham St in Ilkeston for the beginning of Feb. They said there’ll be 3 girls on daily and in much nicer/bigger premises.

They also said that they’ll be taking some time off inbetween, thought that might be of interest if you were planning on visiting in Jan. Hadn’t seen this mentioned, so I thought I’d share.

Offline mega

I was in Spangles the other day and the ladies confirmed that they’re going to be moving to Pelham St in Ilkeston for the beginning of Feb. They said there’ll be 3 girls on daily and in much nicer/bigger premises.

They also said that they’ll be taking some time off inbetween, thought that might be of interest if you were planning on visiting in Jan. Hadn’t seen this mentioned, so I thought I’d share.

What's the betting that Thai Orchid have given up their lease and Spangles are moving into their premises?  Pelham Street isn't exactly a long thoroughfare.

Offline RogerBoner

I find their current location to be discreet but think that I Spa Diamond's is far too prominent. If the latter got busted despite being mainly a wankoff spa what hope have Spangles got with what they have on offer? P.C. Plod probably reads ukpunting.

Offline NervousJ

I wonder if spangles has ever been busted. Or do the plod just turn a blind eye. Not been for a while, but it was always fairly discreet unless the builders of has man was parked up round the back.

Online Charliehutton

I wonder if spangles has ever been busted. Or do the plod just turn a blind eye. Not been for a while, but it was always fairly discreet unless the builders of has man was parked up round the back.

Not sure about the set-up in Nottingham, NJ, but in Leicestershire and Northants the police and local authorities give even the most obvious brothels their tacit consent, to keep it off the streets. Unless you know what they are, you don't know what they are, so there's no nuisance or disturbance to their neighbours. No drug-addled streetwalkers or kerb-crawlers. This is so obviously the right policy, it's no wonder that so many of our gormless local politicians don't get it.