Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Fake review] Innocent amy boston Lincolnshire  (Read 2600 times)

HornyD

External Link/Members Only
I meet amy in boston she looks like her pics only different hair coms were good on aw but once there i could tell she is money driven i asked what outfits she had and she said loads hun but you should of said before hand as its an extra 20 i thought thats a bit much but anyway sorted out paper work she went out of the room then came back i got the sense she didn't want to be there i ended up leaving after 15 mins has anyone els had dealings with innocent any??? :timeout: :manhater:

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Maybe Amy is not so innocent offering bareback?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Thanks for the review matey, there is no other reviews of her on here.

Did she offer you bb?
Was she pretty/clean/offer a good or bad service? If you could expand your review with a little more detail for others it would be appreciated matey, give us all a better understanding of her and incase of the bareback, so form of warning too. Thanks

Offline Taggart

I do like the her suggestion (not) of a 'special deal' of unlimited meets....then contradicts herself by stating limited time slots.

Her 'unlimited' pricing structure is also confusing, and shows how deluded she is if she really thinks a punter will cough up £1,500 for a month of apparrently unlimited meetings - which I am sure includes BAREBACK.  Think punter would be off his trolley to even consider the monthly fee where he may get one or two meets, and knowlingly sharing a bareback girl with others? 

But hey, there's feck all else in Boston other than a Stump!

Oh, and one post, one review?   Pinch of salt.....

Offline gary03

She seems to hang about with princess rose who offers similar services.on her profile she says bb is an extra 100 hardly tempting them in

James999

Offline arthur

So the review was posted by her friend princess-rose  :unknown: some beef behind the scenes

Offline BigJohn999

Just an update - I sent her an email to understand what an "extra" was, as i was confused by her offerings (didn't see BB) she wrote back and told me she was not prepared to discuse it with me
Guess she must be very busy