Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Czech girls in Newport  (Read 2535 times)

Offline HughJardon

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just wanted to point out these girls who are doing 2 girl 30 min sessions for £60

looks to good to be true

yorkshire123

Verification pics before pimp removes them

Hidden Image/Members Only

(left is your first link)

Offline HughJardon

Yes the 2 girls verified are the ones I want to play my Flute !

Theres a 3rd girl as well

I remember her, she pops up around newport every so often. Weird how she is displayed on the front of "Elisabeth for you! profile.

Im a sucker for Big Tits  :dancegirl:

Offline BELLBOY7716

Adultwork as put a alert up about..Elizabth 4 you, and Horny Patrica, not for the 2nd girl though, sounds dodgy 2 me.

Offline HughJardon

I no the brunette wouldnt say we are besties but id get a warm reception

The massive issue for me is the location, its right next to newport police station, when you enter leave the flat you can see the police cars coming down a ramp with only fencing to hide you.  So i may be at a loss here... Any pearls of wisdom pls ?

hemp2save

Offline ampersand

Is the girl shown in the verification pic on the Elisabeth 4 you profile the same girl as is in the gallery pics.  The gallery girl looks a lot plumper than the verification girl, but they could conceivably be the same. As the verification pic is presumably correctly dated by AW, the gallery pics must be old.  They also certainly do not depict a size 10 girl - as the profile claims her to be.  If she has lost weight, she may have really saggy tits now ............. :scare:
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 02:50:53 am by aardvark »

Offline ledley

not to stray from the topic of newport but it won't be long until czechs take over Cardiff.

They are everywhere around city road, newport road, parts of cathays and I mean everywhere. Worst part is you see the young girls (probably about 13/14) and they look about 20 and they are dressed like sluts. I went for a quiet shisha on city road yesterday quite late on and I saw what looked like a young czech girl giving a guy a handjob in the side doorway to Rileys  :thumbsdown:

Generally speaking the Czechs keep themselves to themselves but it won't be long until they become wg's imo.

Sorry back to the main topic....  :drinks:

Offline HughJardon

Yes the 2 girls verified were my targets, would have been a shared 3 way so quick nosh and tit wank off udders followed by a pounding with jana, seemed a good idea on paper but its hassle. leds yes the czechs are coming but id still say romanians are the bulk of wgs in wales. So fuck it im gonna save and have a crack at naughty sophie or georgia but am also waiting for goddess viktoria x and her lesley ash style lips

hemp2save

The Goddess in New Zealand road area, whoa!!

Offline HughJardon

Thats the one venkman, ive seen lola and sheila there before and an unmemorable hungarian. victoria has always opened the door answered phone etc and i thought to myself " id buy that for a dollar" £130 ph has always priced me out but im rethinking my options now. Mind you welsh brunette is only 120 ph and godess karolina x is back in cardiff .

Hand shandy and review my options me thinks with a phat blunt

hemp2save

I loved Shelia, she was the Billie Piper Lookalike wasn't she? very top floor, in loft convert, she had a Book of Hungarian to English phrases, all handwritten in our speak, she let me have a read, responses to say in english id Bareback was asked for etc, everytime she spoke, she'd refer to her book  :wackogirl:

hemp2save

Lola's ass was amazing, GFE was not as good as Shelia's though :hi:

Offline HughJardon

You no your stuff mate both hotties but totally agree with you. Dont think sheila knew what she was doing so she would just go with the flow refer to her english phrase book had a great time. lola will be back and imo she gives great head.

Might see whats about for later on for a cheeky £60 im thinking olivia but the overstone court blonde has updated her profile looks worth a sniff

hemp2save

Have you seen Viv before then?  - Lana looks hot

Offline HughJardon

No havent seen vivian. She looks pukka tho, but £130 ph, has she got a gold snatch, bit pricey for me this evening, just looking for a slam bang splat !

hemp2save

70 quid for half, OWO, full kissing, and she cums like a train, have I ever let you down lol, half hour all you need with her, trust me, she cums over and over and you can really feel it too on the end of your cock :D

Offline HughJardon

You certainly havent,   :thumbsup: and your advice is massivley appreciated. Had a look at vivian and her f.b etc suggests she might be the best eu girl in cdf. May go next week now just gonna blaze and watch footy 2nite  :timeout:

hemp2save

some Afgan Kush for me too  :thumbsup:

Offline welsh_lad

but am also waiting for goddess viktoria x and her lesley ash style lips

Speaking of viktoria x, anyone have any idea when she or lola might be back? I know viktoria was here a few weeks ago but feels like lola has been gone months

Offline HughJardon

No idea pal, when there pockets need filling theyll be back for our hard earned.

Ive got my eye on vicky so will post a thread as soon as theres good news, do our bit for welsh hungarian relations !!

Offline welsh_lad

Aye good point. I still need to see viktoria, have been meaning to for a while but never got round to it