Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zita (AKA ***Amazing Zoe***) - Goodmayes/Seven Kings  (Read 956 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5523070) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline RMwonderer

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Milf tour 1

Comms - handled by andrea it seems. She speaks good english and is quick to get back to you

Location - 5 mins walk from goodmayes station. Road is located near a well known barber

Flat - I have been to this flat before in the main bed room it was tidy. This time I was led to a different room and it was cluttered. Shower is clean however.

Girl - oh dear. She is older than her pics. Big belly. A few teeth were missing. Facially ahe was ok and from the back I would say is her better angle. She didnt smell of anything. No perfume. It's like she got ready last minute. Lovely pair of boobs though.

Price paid - £40 - 15 mins including owo if you are clean.

Kissing - she allowed light pecks

Blowjob - this was defo a positive. She was very good and went deep and teased the tip when required. I wouldn't say it's the best but it was good. It was not toothy. Towards the end she put the condom on and started again. This was also pleasant.

The deed - I didnt even both with missionary. It wad doggy all the way as I found the view from behind to be very nice. I would probs recomend this to other punters if you go see her. I busted in the bag (a lot more than I usually do which surprised me and her) and was satisfied.

Overall - there are defo some positives from this punt but she seemed very apprehensive. I've seen her around before but she seemed somewhat skittish. I wouldve liked her to wear some nice perfume. I got a tiny whiff of something when I was hitting it from behind. I would also say her english is not the best either so it's hard to communicate with her. For those reason I'll give it a neg but if you're desperate she will do

Would I come back - if Andrea isn't around as a back up then yes
« Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 04:04:16 pm by RMwonderer »

Offline El Jefe

This seems more like a neutral, not much overly negative to read, especially as you said you would return if Andrea isn't around.  :unknown:

Offline RMwonderer

This seems more like a neutral, not much overly negative to read, especially as you said you would return if Andrea isn't around.  :unknown:

Yeah i wad thinking the same too but it's the pot belly and bad teeth and potential bad hygiene that may make me think twist. If you just need some to park your cock then it's totally fine.

Andrea I would say is better VFM and there is also another wig offering 15 - £30 in gants hill recently so I would consider those . I think someone reviewed her positively recently.

One thing I forgot to mention is that there is a NBA policy with her. Take that in to account and the fact she wasnt ready and knew I was coming (it was clear she had something on the stove and turned it off) I would say it's in the right ish ball park. Maybe a high negative leaning towards neutral.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 06:05:55 pm by RMwonderer »

Offline Sunny

Shame, Ilford used to have many mature hungarians working over there, now you can't find any. Slim pickings, I think there's been a huge crackdown over there, with crime rates, brexit and covid there's been a mass exit of women working over there.

Offline RMwonderer

Shame, Ilford used to have many mature hungarians working over there, now you can't find any. Slim pickings, I think there's been a huge crackdown over there, with crime rates, brexit and covid there's been a mass exit of women working over there.

Yeah I agree. I wonder why I still persist here. Romford has some smaller but better pickings