Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexyyy_laura - Bond St  (Read 3882 times)

106 review(s) for sexyyy_laura (96 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MrChen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have very limited opportunities to punt so when I do I usually opt for a well reviewed lady with a good range of services

Saw Laura about 3 months ago for 1 hour at £170

Very easy to arrange via WhatsApp. She will text you the address and postcode

Small flat near Bond St Tube Station. Opposite a pub but this is London and no one cares what you are doing. Quick handover of cash and shower

Petite and curvy. To me she has a very pretty face and very sexy body with enhanced boobs which are well done. Quite a strong Spanish accent but not difficukt to converse with her

As many have said she has a prearranged routine with a lapdance etc. I took some control by asking fro RO after she initiated OWO. OWO was great. She seemed to enjoy the RO and got very very wet. Rubbered up and entered her as she got on top. DFK through out. Her pussy juices were really flowing and she seemed self concious and wiped some off the condom as we changed positions. Doggy and missionary followed. Really enjoyed missionary with her legs on my shoulders and deep FK. Finally got off and CIM.

Short break with a crap massage and round two with CIM finish again.

Showered and left with no time to spare.

Would definitely return as she is a good solid punt but the recent increase in prices in London has really imoacted my already rare punting opportunities.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for your review.

I notice anal is not priced on her profile and I dont recall her previous price...I assume that has gone up too?  :unknown:

It does beggar belief (for me) when busy SP put there prices up (and less busy ones)

I do wonder if the price hikes are simply 'following the crowd' of other aw users in the area...

Yes, cost of living has gone up, but when I service pays a day rate at an apartment or hotel and services multiple gents accumulating sometimes thousands a day, they/sergei are certainly not feeling the pinch in the same way as the rest of the country IMO with their cash free earnings.

She previously worked the till in retail shop (or a supermarket) :blush:

Edit: For many years agencies where minium £200 an hour in central incall (now its more) - aw SP where £120 - £150 per hour, I wonder if £200 ph will be the new baseline soon for these independents (Non-English)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 12:55:13 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for your review.

I notice anal is not priced on her profile and I dont recall her previous price...I assume that has gone up too?  :unknown:

It does beggar belief (for me) when busy SP put there prices up (and less busy ones)

I do wonder if the price hikes are simply 'following the crowd' of other aw users in the area...

Yes, cost of living has gone up, but when I service pays a day rate at an apartment or hotel and services multiple gents accumulating sometimes thousands a day, they/sergei are certainly not feeling the pinch in the same way as the rest of the country IMO with their cash free earnings.

She previously worked the till in retail shop (or a supermarket) :blush:

Edit: For many years agencies where minium £200 an hour in central incall (now its more) - aw SP where £120 - £150 per hour, I wonder if £200 ph will be the new baseline soon for these independents (Non-English)

Anal is still listed on her profile at £50. It's been this for a few years. When she moved to central London 3-4 years ago she tried putting her prices up from £150/hr to £200/hr but I think a combination of dusty phone and punter disquiet on here made her change her mind on that. The price hike in January has put me off seeing her again TBH.

Prices are generally creeping up with more established SPs. Naughty Natt was £120/hr 6 months ago including CIM. Then CIM was +£30 and now her hourly rate is £130/hr. HSG was £130/hr not that long ago and it's been creeping up in £10-20 increments, currently £180/hr.

Offline MrChen

Agree the £170 +£50 is very steep

But so are most others and she has been quite consistent based on all her past reviews

Offline king tarzan

Been around for years... Seems very consistent
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac