Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: juicy_jasmine - Chelsea  (Read 3191 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5949471) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline thesatellite90

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms:
•   Efficient
•   Messaged day before. Responded quickly. Confirmed next day with good instructions of how to get to her place. I was running 10 minutes late but she was very easy going about it. Called when outside her building and she let me in immediately.

Location, Time, Price:
•   1 hour, 180
•   Nice modern apartment in Chelsea Wharf. She has a good size room with a big bed. The apartment is huge with a lot of rooms – I think quite a lot of WGs might work out of this location. Didn’t use her shower facilities as showered beforehand.
•   Meet to place in April

Looks:
•   Looks exactly like pictures - photo I have attached is very accurate.
•   Natural large-ish boobs with sag. I much prefer natural with sag then firm bolt-ons though so I enjoyed.
•   Hourglass figure – very wide hips
•   Ass was flatter than what you would think it would be considering her curvy appearance.
•   Clean and fresh pussy.

Services:
•   DFK; OW (DT); RO; Sex (Mish, CG, RCG)
•   It is 60 extra for OWO

Positives:
•   DFK.
•   Her oral skills are excellent. Goes deep-throat, lots of spit, gets incredible suction, lots of eye contact, pays attention to balls. She has really good technique. Can only imagine how good OWO would be with CIM.
•   Came in the bag twice in missionary with her. Wraps her legs around and pushed me deeper insider her as I was cumming which felt great.
•   Very smiley and friendly. Not overly extroverted but easy to chat with in-between rounds and speaks good English.

Neutral:
•   Use of lube – not that much though.

Negatives:
•   Obviously the extra 60 for OWO. I would consider paying the extra 60 if she did CIM, her skills were really good. But CIM isn’t on her likes list so not worth it imo.
•   Not a huge fan of her tatoos.

Would I see her again?
•   Not until she lowers her extras.

Summary:
•   The big negative is obviously the massive extra price for OWO which is a put off. From my perspective, the massive OWO extra price limits this from being an exceptional punt – but I still had a great time.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 07:29:31 pm by thesatellite90 »

Online Saltnpepper

Nice review mate, yeah that’s the same vibe I got from her she is a nice girl with very good oral skills . Owo for 60 is a joke. Glad you enjoyed

Offline bst

Glad you enjoyed OP. Shame about the bum. I guess the camera angle really can be deceiving.

I believe External Link/Members Only is one of the others who work out of the same place. Intel actually suggests they are related. No mention of threesome offers....maybe that's why  :D

Yet to see anyone report that they paid for and got OWO. In fact some suggested that it's not really on the table and she puts the sizable tag on it so none of us go for it.
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bst

•   Came in the bag twice in missionary with her. Wraps her legs around and pushed me deeper insider her as I was cumming which felt great.

This came across particularly enticing. To me anyway.
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline samsmith_1231

She’s good! Review incoming shortly
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac