Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyImy69 - Outcall  (Read 2770 times)

6 review(s) for NaughtyImy69 (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline dg01

External Link/Members Only

Met Imy for a 2 hour outcall.

Comms were easy and set up through AW email. She responded reasonably quickly to the initial enquiry and then promptly.

She is the girl in the pictures but as another reviewer has said the AW partial face pics are flattering. There is a face verification pic on here. Again it is her but to me a little less attractive in real life.  I wouldn’t have particularly noticed her walking down the street, but not unattractive.  She does this part time around her normal job. She’s a born and bred Londoner. Her profile says size 10, which may be right, although it’s a curvy 10.

She arrived on time, dressed in normal clothes. She’s friendly and comes over very normal. Easy to talk to.

We went through DFK, OWO, RO and sex (protected of course).  I particularly enjoyed the DFK, which she happily engaged in, and we seemed in sync in our styles. Good OWO and clean RO. Sex in missionary with doggy to finish. Throughout she seemed eager to please. No clock watching, just went with the flow.

In summary, ok looking, genuine girl.

Offline Palace123

HI DG, thanks for reviewing.

just wondered...

What the agreed fee for 2 hours?

Palace
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Wozel

Offline pawg_lover

On her profile it says £250 for two hours.

Offline dg01

HI DG, thanks for reviewing.

just wondered...

Palace

Yep, as stated on profile - £250.