Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elisha - Tottenham court road London  (Read 832 times)

5 review(s) for  Elisha (0 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Arigold

External Link/Members Only

Comms - 9/10
Face -7/10
Body - 9/10
Flat - 9/10
Service - 0/10
Enthusiasm - 0/10
Value for money 0/10

I've had a few bad punts but in those, the girls have atleast put some effort in. With this one, I would have been better off spending the money on a blow up doll.

Start off being greeted by her in her underwear and just points me to the room, no hello and not welcoming at all. Should have known from there it would have been all business. Get asked if I knew what her price included, asked if she could tell me, just get a blank stare. I get undressed. start to kiss her neck, says she is too sensitive. So I say what about some lip kissing, she says fine, I give er a kiss and was like kissing a statue, so decide to start to undress her. Throw her bra on the floor an stops to pick it up saying she wants to keep the room tidy. Go to take her underwear and stops me to do it her self. Then says no reverse oral as she is too sensitive. So I say fine, and lay back for a BJ she she hesitantly does after taking her time to put a condom on.

BJ was very toothy and not enthusiastic in any way, I ask her can she get on top, she changes condom and then says can I go on top first, so I do. Start having sex, she just has a lok on her face that she wants it to be over so after a bit, I turn her around, I start to get tired and ask her to go on top, after some slow riding, she says her leg hurts so back to my turn, I start to get tired again so ask for some water, says she does not have any, so I have to jut continue. Not long after, she says we need to stop having sex as for her it gets painful after a while.

From there she starts giving a rough hand job which was difficult for me to get off to, in the end I ask to change the hour meeting to 30 mins, which she tells me the price, plus £20 for kissing (there was one 2 second kiss where she did not kiss back), just wanted to get out of there and just left paying £100 for about 20mins. She could not get me out the door quick enough.

I would avoid this Romanian at all costs as you are better of spending you money else where.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

Hope she can safely return home to her family... shouldn't be here.. obviously not for her...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online LAZY_GENTLEMAN

I thought she looked familiar, another account in Derby with the same pics, not sure what's going on.

Offline marcello

really really similar to my experience..

Offline Bornslippy

How on earth has she got 30 positive AW feedbacks?
Surely they can't all be fake?
She looks lovely but sounds awful if you read the reviews on here.
Do these girls offer an improved service if booked through AW?

Offline marcello

Do these girls offer an improved service if booked through AW?
Hardly so..

Also most girl won't probably confirm a booking before meeting you...I mean I wouldn't (rival WGs, creeps, people who threaten they will leave a negative review  if X, Y and Z..etc )

AW feedback are to be taken with a grain of salt..as well as UKP feedback as different people will have a different opinion of a WG.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 03:24:41 pm by marcello »