Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mata of Olina - Bayswater  (Read 762 times)

Offline Jayjoseph1995

External Link/Members Only

Another one for the books.

Was in Central London for the day, so thought I'd see Fallyn for the 3rd time, as the first 2 times went so well.

Massaged Olina, and was told Fallyn is off the day. Gave me other girls and thought I'd see Mata, as I found her attractive.

Booked in through messaging and confirmed for 1pm.

Got there 2 mins before and messaged Olina and walked me through the entrance. 2nd floor flat, on a side road in Bayswater, not too busy when I was there.

Knocked on the door, after some ruffle inside, opened, it was super dark/violet light scene as I walked in and couldn't get a good look at her.
In the bedroom, there was light. She resembled what she looked like in her pictures on Olina, albeit less pretty, obvious photoshop to make her look cuter, in my opinion anyway.

She wasn't hideous or anything, so I went through with it.
I found her boobs hard, obviously done, had a slim figure, which was to my liking.

Told me to take a shower, but she never joined, which wasn't a problem for me. In and out quick.

In to the room, she is there in sexy red lingerie, start fondling her, and she returns the favor. Start kissing, seemed it started light then went all deep with tongue everywhere. This ensued for a while.

She then insisted on giving me a blowjob, I didn't stop her, it was relatively sloppy, and she tried deep at some thrusts, nothing compared to Fallyns, but nothing to fault either. It was an enjoyable experience.

She then started sucking me balls, giving eye contact and then pushed me legs up and started rimming me. Not the best I have had, but not the worst. At times, she didn't use her whole tongue, just the tip, as if she didn't want to do it, hey I never asked her to rim me, but wasn't going to complain.

Then after she started slow coming up and licking other parts of me body, belly, arms, thighs and nipples, soon I asked for sex.

She grabbed a condom, going through her collection, and put it on.
Started fucking her in missionary, this went on for a while until I unloaded.

Cleaned me up, and I went to the shower, got changed, and I was out.

I probably wouldn't see her, from describing it to being there it felt different, as she felt mechanical. It wasn't bad, per se, but I wouldn't return.

1 hour - £150
4th August

If I missed anything, let me know

PS, I don't know, when she was giving me a blowjob and from certain angels, she seemed like a man, her jawline etc.
I first noticed this when she was down on me, and it was far too late to pack up and leave in my opinion, so I just carried on. Didn't bother me too much then.
It bothered me a bit afterwards, hence why I thought I'd mention it. Many people have seen her, and no one has said anything, so it could just be me. Before I start a war, I am not here saying every Thai girl is an ex-man. Again, just what I thought.

Regards Jay

Offline Maverick1808

She’s very much all woman. I spent a lengthy period of time eating her out recently so had a very close view!

She gets absolutely soaking wet and watching her buck whilst cumming hard is quite a sight! My review will follow shortly  :hi: