Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HSG - Warren Street  (Read 3703 times)

127 review(s) for horny slutty girl (119 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Jaysee54

External Link/Members Only

£100/30 minutes

Comms
Text the day before. Straight forward and friendly. Seen her once before so just turned up to the address and let her know I was there. She buzzed me straight up.

Couple of mins walk from Warren Street on TCR. Entrance is on a busy road but easy to blend in. Up a couple of flights of stairs into a nice little flat. The selection of dildos, buttplugs, restraints, boots and shoes that are dotted around the place give you a comforting feel that you’re in for a good time.

Appearance
Not really much to add to what has already been said here many times. Natural curvy platinum blonde with a glint in her eyes. Big arse, big tits, if you only like petite girls then she’s not for you. I usually do go for smaller girls but she really does it for me.

Meeting
Very friendly and smiley on arrival, looked stunning in black lingerie. She took my coat and told me to take my white shirt off immediately so she didn’t get makeup on it. She hung them up and launched straight into DFK. Then she sat on the edge of bed to put her heels on, as she did she rolled onto her back and I caught a glimpse of the shimmering butt plug under her g string. I had mentioned anal when booking so she made sure she was ready. Nice.

Had to break off for a quick shower then came back for full on DFK, then onto to some great OWO. Went nice and deep, very wet, sucking and licking my balls, while reaching back and pulling her arse cheeks apart so I had a great view in the mirror behind her. Onto the bed for some RO and she was already wet and was very responsive. Had her back on all fours and went to remove the buttplug, which she took it from me and popped it in her mouth before placing it on the bedside table. She encouraged me to stick my thumb in her arse and she sucked my cock whilst I also squeezed a couple of fingers in her pussy.

Time to fuck now so condom on and fucked her arse in doggy on the floor in front of the mirror. Felt nice and tight and after easing in she was happy to take a pounding. Back onto the edge of the bed for RCG in front of the mirror, then laid back for cowgirl with lots of DFK and grabbing those lovely big tits. Finished in the bag as she encouraged me to “come in my naughty polish arse”.

In summary, a great meet which was 30 mins of full on fun. Seems to really get into it and is also down to earth and good to have a quick chat with at the end. Will definitely return

Offline patelprat

So anal is included in the 30 min/£100 price?

Offline Jaysee54

Yes it was. I said that’s what I was looking for when booking and there was no mention of it being extra.

Offline patelprat

Yes it was. I said that’s what I was looking for when booking and there was no mention of it being extra.

I know she is very well liked here, but I don’t get her pricing.

I asked for 30 mins for £100 with anal and she told me that she only included anal, RO, CIM in 1 hour minimum PSE?

Which is different from what you got.

So she maybe does different deals for repeat customers?

Her choice, but inconsistent and unfair in my opinion.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 12:08:57 pm by patelprat »

Online Makka124

I know she is very well liked here, but I don’t get her pricing.

I asked for 30 mins for £100 with anal and she told me that she only included anal, RO, CIM in 1 hour minimum PSE?

Which is different from what you got.

So she maybe does different deals for repeat customers?

Her choice, but inconsistent and unfair in my opinion.

She is as she got a private members club as she’s planning on maximising her income

Offline zigzag

Dude, you sure you had A levels in a GFE booking, I've seen this girl multiple times over a number of years and NEVER known her to do A levels in a GFE session, it's only in her PSE bookings!

Offline patelprat

Dude, you sure you had A levels in a GFE booking, I've seen this girl multiple times over a number of years and NEVER known her to do A levels in a GFE session, it's only in her PSE bookings!

Yes, That’s what she told me when I inquired too.
I guess she made an exception in Jaysee’s case??

Offline Dinglebum2

I’ve seen her five times now and have had great fun each time.

Each time too with the gfe option she lets me f@ck her ass.

I’m not complaining and she has never asked for any more money.

Offline patelprat

I’ve seen her five times now and have had great fun each time.

Each time too with the gfe option she lets me f@ck her ass.

I’m not complaining and she has never asked for any more money.

This is why I’d probably never book her.
I generally hate it when SPs can’t offer the same services for the price we all pay and some get free extras that others don't.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2023, 10:18:23 pm by patelprat »

Offline MLawro93

This is why I’d probably never book her.
I generally hate it when SPs can’t offer the same services for the price we all pay and some get free extras that others don't.

If you get everything under the advertised rates, I don't see a reason to complain. If the punter somehow gets a freebie or two, then it is just down to the SP's discretion. I don't see a problem with that

Offline Kaluuu276

Agree , to somehow get free Anal on your first visit is pushing it.