Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: House of Divine Elle - Victoria SW1V - Pretty English brunette  (Read 5492 times)

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only

Usual HoD location and booking. £150 for the hour

Elle is a 5'5" British girl with long brown hair (lighter tone than the pictures), nice smiley face with big blue eyes and quite softly spoken.
She has milky white skin with several tattoos and piercings, including her nipples, small B cup breasts and a nice curve to her figure.  Just enough weight for a squishy tushy, and rather pretty feet.
23yo stated age is believable, but I'd guess nearer mid 20s.  Right up my street looks wise, I was delighted when she walked in  :dance:
Didn't really get the emo girl vibe, though yes piercings fit that.  Instead more cutesy ballerina, well not quite, but close and the image her sexy pink leotard put in my mind.

Kissing to begin, open mouth but only a hint of tongues. Not sure if I'd quite deem that LFK, but more than just lip kissing.
Gradually undressed each other as she got into OWO.  Focussed more on the tip but occasionally went deeper.  She has good skills, some nice moves of hers which I really enjoyed.
Also looked great squatting on her toes, legs spread open to give me a nice view of my upcoming treat.
Switched to RO on her.  Nice pussy to lick, soon getting very wet, with a little fingering.  Enjoyed the gentle moaning vocals from her, though don't think I got her anywhere.
Dom on for mish.  Liked the way she moved her legs as we fucked, wrapping them around me, and lots of touching.  Nice pop in the bag, looking into her beaming blue eyes :yahoo:

Offered a massage intra-round, with some chat.
She initiated round 2 with OWO as I fondled her.  Feeling rather lazy, so let her continue to CIM completion.  Mainly dropped back onto me, but expected that as often the case if laying on the bed.

I had a really nice time with Elle.  Think I'm probably swayed by her look, which I'm rather into. Service wise she does the business for me, albeit not as enthusiastic as some others.
Though also not sure if the functional nature was due to her clearly being back to back when I visited.

My Ratings
Face 9/10
Body 8/10
Personality 8/10
Service 7/10
Comms 5/5
Location 3/5
TOTAL 40/50

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline Marvelous

When i saw her again a few months back she gone a bit fuller figured from the pics you got up.  In them she looks a size 6 bit more off an 8  now.

Oh she's another one who warms up well in repeat visits  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 10:32:22 pm by Marvelous »

Online tergil

Offline Shadow314

When i saw her again a few months back she gone a bit fuller figured from the pics you got up.  In them she looks a size 6 bit more off an 8  now.

Oh she's another one who warms up well in repeat visits  :thumbsup:

Yeah I should have mentioned the pictures are a bit dated.  I'd say size 8, which I definitely preferred: "Just enough weight for a squishy tushy".