Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hounslow/ Mercedez (AW)/Bait and Switch - Old Lady not 20 year old  (Read 426 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6247176) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline k0589

External Link/Members Only

I only wanted to see this person because others confirmed that she was aged about 20 and attractive.

Location: I arrived at Hounslow but told to wait 40 mins as I myself came late. Parking was really difficult and tricky. I ended up waiting over an 1 hr. I just stayed at the hotel ground floor seating area.

Received a text  to go 2nd floor and than strangely after that another text to then go 3rd floor. Weird, but I was really excited, I waited an hour for this moment  and drove another hour just to reach this stage. 

Girl: To my horror and shock and big disappointment the lady who opened the door looked like a 50 year old. I asked are you the girl? Thinking where is the 20 year old. She replied in a  heavy accent, 'go if you don't like'. I walked away. Fking wasted my time. My time wasted for nothing.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 05:38:37 pm by k0589 »