Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie Diamonds - Central London hotel  (Read 1962 times)

36 review(s) for Sandy luscious  (19 positive, 8 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6115715) (11 positive, 5 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

First time visit to this lady, tbf it's has taken me a long time to decide between reporting on a green or grey! It could quite easily be either or,  Meet was pre lock down!

External Link/Members Only

BOOKING:

1 hour in call: £150

VENUE:

City centre hotel, busy lobby/reception area so easy to blend in or blend by but could intimidate some.

SOPHIE DIAMONDS:

Super friendly but very full on lady, massive massive big boobs with a fabulous trim figure, height, dress size and likes list are spot on the money, but for me her age was a country mile out( in the this was the spoiler)

COMS:

All done via text! Replies were pretty prompt

MEET:

Meet arranged on the day, arrived at the hotel, txt'd id arrived, after a short wait came the room number. Waiting behind the door, in i went to be greeted by a very trim lady in striking sexy underwear and stockings, first thing i really notice are her massive massive fake tits, they looked superb (slightly hard) and literally begging for freedom! Then i see Sophie...... tbh im quite dissapointed, i didnt really find her attractive(not unattractive, just not for me), by now I'm thinking i wish i'd stayed in, originally I'd wanted to see Khloe Sexy Girl but she was fully booked! Again looks are subjective, im no oil painting me sen, but then I'm not the one who's promoting myself. Imo she was 38/40+ all day long. Any how i was there now so lets crack on, Sophie was very full on in her mannerisms and confident from the get go, a lot of fast full on talking, boobs out and an onslaught of really decent oral persued, I'm happier now and tbf forgot all about my initial dissapointment. Sex soon followed doggy first, she took it well with some nice dirty talk, onto mish so i could see the twins bounce about, i was rather over excited so poppped quicker than i usually do...the sex was good, didnt kiss much but thats not to say it Wasn't on offer and that's unlike me as i do enjoy a good kiss. She didnt give me much down time before another oral onslaught and she did it for ages getting me up but not quite hard enough for another roll about the duvet! Cleaned up, i wasnt rushed out, kiss goodbye and off i went. So why the Neutral? after all i had a good time right! Well yes i enjoyed the sex and oral very much but i was expecting and wanted a younger woman, and on leaving i couldnt shake that initial dissapointment of wishing id either stayed in, or that Khloe or Platinum Cindy had been available, but again sex/service was good so i guess its a lady off the hotlist, and the reason its called punting! I did laugh at her recent Nottingham "Madonna hands"  :lol: review, she is as i said full on, confident, 100mph!!

PROS:

Huge boobs twinned with a great figure, friendly with a really good service, all be it full on frantic! Imacculate hygiene.
No clock watching.

CONS:

Her stated AW age is a complete piss take, granted they all pinch a year or two but bloody hell if she's 25 my pricks a Fish and she def had a hard paper round.
Too much lippy, it was all over me lol!
Some may find her service too full on and may assume she's just trying to get you in and out BUT i must admit i didnt feel like that, i had my full time no clock watching.
Pics are her 100%,  but imo done/touched up to portray she's younger than she is  :thumbsdown:

VERDICT:

I enjoyed myself, was very turned on during  the sex and oral but the age thing put a downer on it for me, im pleased i've seen her as she was in my hotlist, enjoyed myself, im not saying don't visit or that i wouldnt recommend YMMV as tbh the meet had enough plus's to, but i wont be hurrying back!

Online tantraman

... massive massive big boobs with a fabulous trim figure, height, dress size and likes list are spot on the money, but for me her age was a country mile out ...

Photos collected here :music:

Offline francescototti

Yeah there's no way she's 25 more like late 30s

Offline TallnHung

Yeah no way she is 25, I reckon 35 plus.
I enjoyed her full on act, expected it actually and she sucked my cock with gusto did 2 rounds in half na hour and seemed to want a round 3 too!!!
I guess not for all though.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 06:10:15 pm by TallnHung »

Offline HailWood

Reads like a fair review to me, ET. I don’t mind a few years age manipulation but this seems excessive.

Mutton can be delicious but it’s disappointing if you are expecting lamb.  :D

Offline Kool Keef

Good review ET, saw her in Manchester & came away disappointed, was expecting a 20 something hottie & she's not that, wasn't really attracted to her & the service was far too rushed for me, zero spontaneity or sensuality, felt like I was getting a tried & tested routine she has for getting punters in & getting 'em out.

Offline downthehatch

Tried to book her earlier this year in Coventry - she messed me around something chronic and I eventually got bumped for another punter? Looks good, but the age warning and her phone games have out me off!

Offline pepsicolaboy

Sorry for your disappointing punt OP, thanks for your review and warning about age, will avoid unless some super 15 min offer comes up.

I think the going rate is add 5 years to the ages, she has taken it to about 15?

:hi: