Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Freya and Frieda, Diva, Earls Court - brilliant GFE  (Read 4413 times)

Offline JackSaint

Comms, texts, no problem. Fiasco at the start, Earls Court is a nightmare for parking at the moment so I was 10 minutes late and the bell wasn't working, so had to call the agency from outside the door despite the girls being literally behind the curtain of the window a yard to my left.

Basement flat, front of house of the block on the corner of Penywern Road and Warwick Road, many of us have been there over the years.

Girls Freya External Link/Members Only well reviewed on here, including one from me, very pretty with a Eurasian look and Frieda External Link/Members Only pretty blonde. They are listed as duo partners but actually had never met before today, they now have me to thank for it. Both have selfies which tend not to lie. Doubt the ages are correct, Freya late twenties, Frieda mid to late twenties.

It felt sexy and exciting from the moment I walked in to be greeted by Freya who remembered me, in a tasseled dress and Frieda in a silky robe over lingerie. I cupped bums and kissed them both, the smiled and we all had a bit of a grope. I paid up, £250 each, we discussed extras and I went to shower.

Back to room, clothes and towel removed, DFK, groping, fingering, sucking, licking as they took turns while I stood and snogged the other then onto the bed and they shared my cock, one on shaft, deep, mainly hands free, the other on balls and various other combinations, interspersed with DFK and general stroking. After 20 minutes solid attention I was ready to blow and led them to the mirror where they knelt and sucked and licked until I spurted a week's worth over their upturned faces, mouths, hair, over their heads and into Frieda's left eye, then smeared a bit over both faces with my dick as my knees trembled. They went to clean up and I left the £50 each extra on the side table.

Onto the bed, one either side, we chatted, my basic Russian, Freya's basic English and Frieda's excellent translation service. More groping and stroking, lots of DFK including a 3 way version that I instigated, they were groaning and moaning away and sucked me to full mast. Frieda asked if she could go first, I graciously accepted and she mounted me in cowgirls, all variants for 10 plus minutes then condom swap and Freya rode me at varying speeds. While one girl was in the saddle the other was always active kissing me, groping me or the other girl or we were in our newly found three way kissathon. The fucking was exquisite and relentless and they both achieved orgasm. I hadn't made seconds but despite the fact that I'd arrived late and we were virtually at time, they ignored it, we got rid of the condom, I cleaned up downstairs and they got back to work, on my back, them leaning over me working, cock and balls, moaning softly, arses in the air until I shot over their faces, my belly and the bed sheet.

We lay together in the magnificent aftermath for a while, they are great girls who delivered a brilliant GFE, smily, welcoming, fully engaged, excellent performers, what's not to like?

I cleaned up, we chatted as I dressed, kissed goodbye and left them naked, save for Freya's furry slippers (not an acronym, brown slippers with cream fur).
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 06:07:52 pm by JackSaint »

Offline golden bull

Offline JackSaint

Sounds amazing 💪🏻

It was, so much of thios game is about attitude and these girls were spot on.

Offline king tarzan

Frieda very friendly gorgeous blonde.. I always remember sitting side of bed she stood in front of me in heels and silk robe as i groped her her removed her silky robe and wow wow what a super silky figure!!
Licked and sucked in her midriff yum yum yum !!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Payyourwaymate

Since you use diva girls a lot, are you a member and do you get discounts if you are a member? Your punts are pricey and I feel like such experiences can get addictive and very expensive  :D. Nice review though.

Offline JackSaint

Since you use diva girls a lot, are you a member and do you get discounts if you are a member? Your punts are pricey and I feel like such experiences can get addictive and very expensive  :D. Nice review though.

I am a member, but that's simply registering an email address, discounts are only available on certain girls and I think at certain times. I use Diva because it's easy, text and Telegram and the receptionist is efficient, lots of punters on here use them so referencing is simple and they publish selfies which are mainly accurate, the girls are generally available via a load of EE agencies. Yes, it can get addictive and is expensive but most of the time I get the services I want with good looking girls, without the dangers of B&S.

Offline Payyourwaymate

I am a member, but that's simply registering an email address, discounts are only available on certain girls and I think at certain times. I use Diva because it's easy, text and Telegram and the receptionist is efficient, lots of punters on here use them so referencing is simple and they publish selfies which are mainly accurate, the girls are generally available via a load of EE agencies. Yes, it can get addictive and is expensive but most of the time I get the services I want with good looking girls, without the dangers of B&S.

I see, fair enough that makes sense. Of course there cannot be any B&S, not at that end of the price spectrum, there is too much credibility on the line for such behaviour....Unlike the spectrum where I punt at  :dash:. Thanks for the answer, I'll eventually dip my toes with DIVA girls, I just need to increase my income a lot more to justify the expenditure to myself, to be honest.... before I venture into such pricey territory. The reviews are much appreciated.

Offline king tarzan

I see, fair enough that makes sense. Of course there cannot be any B&S, not at that end of the price spectrum, there is too much credibility on the line for such behaviour....Unlike the spectrum where I punt at  :dash:. Thanks for the answer, I'll eventually dip my toes with DIVA girls, I just need to increase my income a lot more to justify the expenditure to myself, to be honest.... before I venture into such pricey territory. The reviews are much appreciated.

🛑 For not saying ' and extremely delicious territory'
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HERTSBLUE

I used to punt cheaper put pushed to 150ph with diva had 2 decent punts .

Offline JackSaint

To be honest, they should be maximum £250 all inclusive girls, unfortunately this pandemic has caused inflation.

Offline golden bull

To be honest, they should be maximum £250 all inclusive girls, unfortunately this pandemic has caused inflation.

Tell me about it🥵🥵
Have you seen this piss taker?
External Link/Members Only

From what I’ve read she’s got the looks but absolutely shit!!!!
And £120 as an indie.

I digress.... I’m tempted to break my budget and see Frieda😛😛😛😋

Offline bonapati

Roger that!