Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: POLISH@ ALA, Enfield  (Read 3024 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5808605) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline Manutd007

External Link/Members Only

LOCATION: That infamous block in Enfield Town. Nice clean flat, no issues

Communication: good text and phone.

Girl: as mentioned on here before she's pretty and does look bit like an Essex girl I suppose, which offcourse in this case is a good thing .I found her attractive. Her services was good, lovely long owo, lip kissing rather then french for me, but allowed me to lick her tits and body with no restrictions. Sex was great and I even cum too early, which is not like me!! Second round of owo and cum on her tits, lovely. Quick shower and I was out, just past the hour mark :hi:

Offline bedhedred

People should be aware of this likely re brand of an SP who has been around for years.

Those pics are of VIP Paris/ Anastasia.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=280033.msg2907740#msg2907740

« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 01:52:56 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Manutd007

Thanks bud that's helpful to have here; did see these mixed comments and decided to take a risk based on good comms and my previous positive punt at the very same location.

Apart from the lip kissing rather french she served me good!

Offline PatMacGroin

People should be aware of this likely re brand of an SP who has been around for years.

You beat me to it. I was just about to say I'm pretty much positive these profile photo's are the WG previously known as VIP Paris, among other names, as discussed in the thread link you provided.

To be fair to the girl I have not met her. I've just seen enough of her previous profiles to recognise her. And my read of the history of UKP comments about this WG is that she could be a reasonably decent provider if you catch her on a good day. Unfortunately, all the profile swapping and B&S shenanigans that seem to go on with this group also add to the strong impression that she is likely to be inconsistent and unreliable.

Offline HERTSBLUE

Seen her as Paris can be good use to have serious drink problem
Does a lovely blow job and she's in a good location for Me potential revisit.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Seen her as Paris can be good use to have serious drink problem
Does a lovely blow job and she's in a good location for Me potential revisit.

+1

I had a good time with her couple years back, saw her in the Polish working flat down Lea Bridge Road (near the Lidl or similar cheap super market).

Good time was had, she was drinking and her profile age at the time was drastically younger than she was however she looked good and had sunbed tan etc

I think the main problem with the Polish SP in this area is the B&S from the Sergei and the low availability of the SP they working.

:hi:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 10:16:02 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Meursault

I saw her in Warren Street and thought she was really quite sexy.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=231046.0