Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PrettyLittleSophie - Northolt, UB5  (Read 3032 times)

16 review(s) for PrettyLittleSophie (8 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Gene.L

AW profile: External Link/Members Only

I've visited many times already, and recently again. Always fun with her!

PROS:
+ Super fit and cute!
+ Awesome personality!
+ Committed to please.
+ Honesty and clarity of her service offers (read well)!
+ Very good service (lots of intimate cuddles, protected oral and penetration in different positions).

CONS:
- For me: none.
- For some: wrong please if you're looking for OWO, but it's clearly stated, and never been a must for me.

I will certainly come back!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Gene.L

Sorry, the system doesn't allow me to edit the post for some reason, so I'm adding this important info here:

Paid: £120 (1 hour), no extras.

Offline Waterhouse

Sorry, the system doesn't allow me to edit the post for some reason, so I'm adding this important info here:

Paid: £120 (1 hour), no extras.
Cheers for the review.

You have about 10 to 15 mins to edit a post or review after you’ve submitted it, after that you won't be able to change or edit it.

:hi:

Offline lado96

AW profile: External Link/Members Only

I've visited many times already, and recently again. Always fun with her!

PROS:
+ Super fit and cute!
+ Awesome personality!
+ Committed to please.
+ Honesty and clarity of her service offers (read well)!
+ Very good service (lots of intimate cuddles, protected oral and penetration in different positions).

CONS:
- For me: none.
- For some: wrong please if you're looking for OWO, but it's clearly stated, and never been a must for me.

I will certainly come back!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Do you know if she allows light kissing and RO?

Offline Gene.L

Do you know if she allows light kissing and RO?

RO: Yes, I did it in the past with her, and I was offered again during this last meeting, but it didn't happen (my choice).

Kissing: in the past she used to do lip kissing only if she had met you more than once, but the only time I did that with her it was clear that she doesn't enjoy any kind of kissing, so after the first time I simply stopped looking for that with her. It'd just put me off otherwise, and I don't wanna ruin the fun I manage to have with her.

Offline lado96

RO: Yes, I did it in the past with her, and I was offered again during this last meeting, but it didn't happen (my choice).

Kissing: in the past she used to do lip kissing only if she had met you more than once, but the only time I did that with her it was clear that she doesn't enjoy any kind of kissing, so after the first time I simply stopped looking for that with her. It'd just put me off otherwise, and I don't wanna ruin the fun I manage to have with her.
Oh great and thanks for the info. Last question, does she still have that light blonde hair?

Offline Gene.L

Oh great and thanks for the info. Last question, does she still have that light blonde hair?

No problem, I saw her less than 2 weeks ago, and she had her beautiful hair just as blonde as in the picture above. Fully blonde to the roots.

Offline Js12299

Thanks, I’m interested in seeing her soon.
How would you rate her ass? I know some girls photoshop it.
I do like a nice ass

Offline Deeplove

I've seen her, amazing girl, well worth the visit, she did everything asked but not as curvey as I usually like.

Offline Gene.L

Thanks, I’m interested in seeing her soon.
How would you rate her ass? I know some girls photoshop it.
I do like a nice ass

I'm mostly into sizes 6, so the girls I see don't tend to be very curvy. However, Sophie is very fit, and her bum is just like the rest of her physique: toned and athletic. Just the way I like it.