Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sharon Smith - Finchley - Crazy, surreal punt.  (Read 4466 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5330152) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Diggler fights back!

External Link/Members Only

Rate £60 for 30mins

Communication - done via text and efficient. Arranged the day before and given door number on the day.

Location - N3 3HP - Near Zizzi’s - meter park and off peak loads on side roads. The flat is above shops that you get to via a door on the Main Street. There’s a few girls working in this place that’s for sure.

Sharon Smith - big thick milf, quite masculine, isn’t a looker but she looks like a dirty cow that you can do all sorts to. I thought I’d punt her after reading Mongers review.

The main event - parked up and was given door number of building, walked in at the agreed time was waiting for flat number. Now this is where it gets ridiculous, she wasn’t there and was running late when I asked for flat number. So I plonked my arse down on the stairs waiting. She eventually shows up about 15mins late spouting some bs about coming from the gym. She was wearing trainers and leggings with a casual long top. When she saw me she was a bit over enthusiastic and she was off her fucking head on something. She was about to go up the stairs and nearly fell through a side door which she leaned on and it swung open. I grabbed her by the arm before she fell into the dark abyss. So I followed her up the stairs while she was spouting her crap and we got to the room and I said to her we can do this another time if she’s pushed for time, ‘no baby we have good time’. At this point I was like ok fuck I’ll bang the granny out of her and do one. So she went off and got showered and was talking to other girls and walking around butt naked. The room door was wide open and I could see her getting ready. I went to another bathroom and sorted myself out. When I got back she walked in and sorted out cash. Jumped on the bed and she got on top and started sucking my dick (OWO) and kept on going on about if I’ve been partying, at this point I could strongly smell the booze off her. I had no inclination to snog her and let her go to town on the bj, good suction and plenty of crazy eye contact. With the drunken behaviour I was thinking to myself you whack on a pair of glasses on her and you’ve pretty much got a doppelgänger of Oliver Reed sucking on your cock. Good suction, takes it keep deep, not toothy and not too much hand. Then I said let’s fuck and she stuck her head in the pillow and started backing that arse up while I was getting set, I dunno if she wanted me to give her vag a lick but I had no desire to do so and I said ready to fuck and she started backing it up further. At this point I said condom??? I have no doubt in my mind that she would have barebacked me right then if I hadn’t of asked. She then rolled over to get a rubber and at this point I realised how fucked she was via she couldn’t put it on me and I did it myself. Then I got her ankles and pinned them up while I gave her a solid boshing, after a while I got her in doggy, her face in the pillow again and pounded her within an inch of her life. She kept on shouting random shit and I could tell from the moaning when I rammed it in she was getting it good. Her pussy was farting like a wholly cushion whilst I went to work. I pulled out cock and shoved two fingers in finger banged her and the pussy farts kept on coming, was loving that bit for sure. When I pulled fingers out I did notice they had some bloody on them which I wiped off with wet wipes. It was nearly time up at this point so I pulled off rubber and she sucked me off to a finish with hand, some of it shot hard on her face which was good. I went to the bathroom and washed my cock and hands before getting dressed and doing one. After all of the shenanigans by her I got my full 30 mins of shagging and I was out of there in around in al little over 50mins.

I wouldn’t see her again as she is an alcoholic and I’m sure she would BB. I’m putting it down as a neg but I did have a good time in a bat shit crazy way.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Sorry all this was in London not East England.

I put this down to as a neg but it’s been changed to a positive???

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the review @Digger fights back.

JUST GRIM!  :dash:  :scare:
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Metalgear2018

Get tested asap. I had the same scare. Blood on fingers can get through sores and cuts in the fingernails

It was the craziest booking I’ve ever had. I think she’s got a serious drink problem which isn’t good for her when she’s working as she loses sight of boundaries. She was just a wreck, it was amusing I have to say in a way that you can’t look away from a car crash.

Yup, got tested already. Good to go now, thank fuck.

Offline smellychip

Lol@funny review up to the point where you mention the bloody fingers that was definitely not funny  :vomit: :vomit:

Wasn’t a massive amount of blood like she’s on the blob but it was noticeable and I want to be honest about the whole thing. Soon as I saw it I wiped it off with wipes, then washed and doused my hands in sanitiser. I know that the blood thing can happen with any girl and it doesn’t have to be anything sinister. Got a check done for peace of mind though. What’s more worrying is her willingness to offer the pussy without me wearing a rubber, that’s a big no no. Her being pissed, possibly high and off her tits is a deal breaker too. I’d steer clear of this one.

Offline FJ

The blood would have freaked me out big time.  I once was giving ro then noticed red in my spit. I panicked! But then realised it was just the red wine I was offered at the start of the punt. I was only working on the clit so unlikely to come from there. Although it did make me uneasy for the remainder. Goodness knows what this must have been like!

As soon as I saw her I was thinking this is a filthy bitch that I ain’t gonna snog or lick. Just goes to show what crazy shit goes on. I’m sure there’s loads of guys who have experienced the same sort of thing with her but are too embarrassed to divulge info. From now I’m taking Marigolds with me for finger banging.  :D

Offline Decadent Hobby

Pretty sure I winced a few times whilst reading that review. She sounds like an absolute mess.

Pretty sure I winced a few times whilst reading that review. She sounds like an absolute mess.

She is a mess that’s why I thought I should share the experience. She kept asking me if I like to party, probably alluding to if I do coke, she said it so many times I felt like telling her to shut the fuck up. I knew if I did that was the end of the punt. She needs to seriously get a grip over herself but I feel as though that window has gone.

Offline Metalgear2018

She is probably offer bareback to spread HIV. Best to keep away from her. Thanks for the review.

Offline dandoc112

Funny but not funny.....thanks OP for your honest account!
DD  :hi:

I’d say she’s 5’6/7 tops. She’s broad, solid like she’s been bodybuilding in her time. I didn’t find her attractive if I’m honest, it was the appeal of her just being filthy, got more then I bargained for that’s for sure. You considering boshing her?

Offline Jerk Chicken

How tall is she?

Why are you enquiring how tall she is? Surely you're not considering a punt after this review?
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services

Offline peter purves

Why are you enquiring how tall she is? Surely you're not considering a punt after this review?

Sorry JC  :P

I have to ask the perennial question: Is she a Bubble Butt thread candidate??  :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Then I got her ankles and pinned them up while I gave her a solid boshing...

Cheers for the review which was funny in part and in particular I have never heard it described in the aforesaid terms before  :D
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 10:13:13 pm by peter purves »

I was thinking the same. I have nothing against this woman as I’ve never met her before or after the punt, but I’m as serious as cancer when I say there is no doubt in my mind she does BB. For the greater good of the punting community don’t do it. If this review had been put up by someone else before I went I wouldn’t touch her with yours.

Cheers for the review which was funny in part and in particular I have never heard it described in the aforesaid terms before  :D

Ha I’m glad I entertained you. Her ass is solid, I wouldn’t say it’s the roundest but it’s big and muscular, quite wide rather then it projecting massively.

Offline peter purves

I was thinking the same. I have nothing against this woman as I’ve never met her before or after the punt, but I’m as serious as cancer when I say there is no doubt in my mind she does BB. For the greater good of the punting community don’t do it. If this review had been put up by someone else before I went I wouldn’t touch her with yours.

Question, not the perennial question again  :P

Do you think she is a BB WG or due to the intoxicated state she inadvertently offered BB??

I do like your Brazilian profile of Junior and the late Socrates :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 10:42:02 pm by peter purves »

Offline Jerk Chicken

Question, not the perennial question again  :P

Do you think she is a BB WG or due to the intoxicated state she inadvertently offered BB??

I do like your Brazilian profile of Junior and the late Socrates :thumbsup:

Reading this review I am left in no doubt that she is a regular BB. She sounds a total mess where anything goes!

On a sweeter note that Brazilian side of '82 was like having one of those magical punts! Pure poetry with Socrates the conductor!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 10:47:55 pm by Jerk Chicken »

Very good question. I think a working girl who shows up to a booking off her head isn’t a pillar of the hoe society. She offered her pussy BB like it was the norm, I get she’s intoxicated and possibly high but I think she just rolls with the punches as this is what she has become and is now her only way of life. Occasionally you meet people who have stopped caring about themselves to their own detriment and she gave that impression. It was rather sad in the cold light of day.

and yeah that 82 Brazil team were poetry in motion. They were artists and it was a travesty of justice that they didn’t win.

Offline Fully Sated

She is probably offer bareback to spread HIV. Best to keep away from her. Thanks for the review.

Whilst most of us find the sort of behaviour displayed by this service provider as undesirable. According to the Site Rules I do not believe that this inference is  acceptable Metalgear.

25 Allegations of sexually transmitted diseases

Past incidents have shown such extreme and damaging allegations to be malicious and from troublemakers. Therefore, it is generally not acceptable to make such allegations against others.

Offline Chorley

Fucking hell. Sounds mental  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Bonker

Very odd behaviour.
From both parties.