Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hounslow - Sweet Vivian - Good value Hungarian milf.  (Read 1667 times)

3 review(s) for sweet_vivien (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline advent2016

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Phone, txt. Directed me to her door.
Location: Private flat near library, Lampton road.  Parked at library which is a 5 min walk. There is a cash machine and a cafe.
Flat was reasonably tidy, used by several ladies. Shower offered and not included in time.
Price: Vivian offers £60 30mins or £80 Hour.
Physical description: 40s, blonder, a few tattoos. Still quite slim, better than her photos.  Her English is still quite limited, but I've never had a problem communicating my wants.
I see her a couple of times a year.
I was rushed for time so selected 30mins and just a BJ. After a bit of kissing and nipple play, she got down to the action. Plenty of ball sucking, finger in my arse and excellent cock sucking. I came in about 10 mins and she swallowed, I was ready to leave, and she asked "don't you want to fuck me?". I tried to communicate "one pop", so we lay down for some cuddle and massage, and after about 10 mins, I was getting hard again, she started sucking again and unusually for me I was able to come again, I chose on her face and tits. She went to clean up. I used wet wipes and basin.
The only downside this session she didn't offer any French kissing, some rubbish about "Boyfriend"
I cleaned up and left. 
I still consider this good value and service.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for your review

Not to derail the thread, there was another Vivian MILF, Romanian, working in East London but havent seen a profile on aw for her this year.
She has profile problems and kept having to get new ones in 2017 for some reason  :unknown:

Better looking than this one, big tits and curvy body

Any intel?