Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: White Angel in Bristol  (Read 794 times)

44 review(s) for White Angel. (39 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rudolph hucker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When: 15.09.16
Where: Millenium Square, IBIS Hotel
££: 80/half hour
Overall: 9/10

Just got back from a lunchtime pop with Laura, who is touring for a day or two in Bristol. Ibis Hotel in Millenium square is popular with tourers as it is relatively quiet, discrete and has car park close by.
Comms were all good, swiftly answered calls & texts resulted in a last minute 30 mins incall.
Laura is very lithe, flawless skin and complexion with a big cheesy grin on her face for most of the punt.
She does wide open mouth FK, which is sometimes a bit too much for me as I have to open my gob wider to encompass hers, but not a niggle there.
Undies were soon dispensed with after I entered the bedroom from the shower.
Shaved pussy was a delight, with just a hint of Hitler's moustache on her mons. I spent most of the punt kneeling by the side of the bed, deeply engaged in reverse oral, which only left time for a missionary fuck, but not complaining, her pussy is cracking.

All in all, a good time spent with a chatty, friendly and fun Pole, who has a top notch bod.
happy hunting.

Offline mrdiamond77

Good review.  I have seen Laura myself on one of her previous tours.  Very nice lady. :hi: