Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for recommendations  (Read 537 times)

Dick80

Hi guy's it's been a frustrating few days and i got some cash and a itch to scratch.

I been looking on aw for a wg who is in my areas but as many only put things like walsall walsall that dont help alot due to walsall covers many areas.
I thought id ask here if anyone got any recommendations.
Im looking for a 15min quickie
My areas are bloxwich, pelsall, brownhills.
Not fused on age or looks.
Just looking for a tiny bit of face sitting and being ridden on.
Thanks

Offline Walsalllad15

Donna X Walsall town centre
Sam from Brownhills

Offline Punterperson1971

XxxAngelxx does 15 mins and face sitting.

Dick80

Thanks lads,
Gosh its been a odd couple of days. So i sent a few messages on aw just asking where about in walsall they where and got no response.
I checked the recommendations from here sadly one is way to far the other is just out from my reach. Sadly my normal phone tracks me everywhere and i know the ball and chain checks it.
Well that left me with sam so here's where it's a bit tricky because i reviewed sam before. I honestly think i made a mistake and not heard her properly on the phone and when i saw her i miss read the situation. I'll be honest other than banging a few street Ladies when i was younger i only been with my misses and it took a life scare to point out a few things and there's positions that she won't do so feel the need to explore.
So anyway i text sam but she was busy on Wednesday night so i text again yesterday, i asked if available and what i wanted by text. She was free but can't go on top so asked for others and all good. Booked 15min quickie and enjoyed it. She explained when i was there why she couldn't go on top and i can relate to. I had a feel on them big tits, had a lick of her pussy, glove on and slid it in.
Thanks lads and im glad i gave sam another try.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 07:07:46 am by Dick80 »