Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Boobieali  (Read 985 times)

Offline Neromatrix

External Link/Members Only

I love big tits and mature women from time to time, and I am strangely attracted to ali.  The fact that she is always fully booked adds to the attraction.

I know she has been reviewed before but anyone with any recent visit.  How is she facially, I will review when I manage to get an appointment.

Offline Beerswillin99

She certainly does have some big ole titties! Not my type age and body-wise, but I bet it's nice to be suffocated by those bad boys. Best of luck and let us know how you get on!

Avslope

Facially I found her okay. Late 50''s to early 60''s with short dyed hair. I visited as a one off to scratch the itch in respect to having a mature lady with massive saggy tits. Enjoyed the meet but would not return as the itch was scratched.  :thumbsup:

Offline mmarcus

Facially I found her okay. Late 50''s to early 60''s with short dyed hair. I visited as a one off to scratch the itch in respect to having a mature lady with massive saggy tits. Enjoyed the meet but would not return as the itch was scratched.  :thumbsup:

Did she squirt?

Avslope

Did she squirt?

No, from memory I think she only attempts to squirt in a minimum 1 hour booking. I booked 1/2 half only. Her house is now up for sale as I drive past it on my way to work. Obviously not got a clue where she intend's to move to so I suggest if it's a itch you want to scratch you need to get in quick  :thumbsup: