Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 497516 times)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Is anyone planning to be in Marrakech over the Christmas period, or between Christmas period and New Year...  I'm looking to get away after a stressful year, and would appreciate an experienced wingman on my first visit... PMs welcomed

Chief, how did your trip go last December?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
You basterds....all your experience sharing has made me wanna go back to Kesh again.  I have just booked my ticket again  :dash:

Anyone around kesh 1st week of Feb wanna meet up let me know.

Prices have gone up because punters are becoming soft and agree straightway.  Do bargain and bring them down to 1000 which I think is very reasonable. If they dont agree then leave and start talking to a different girl, eventually you will find a good looking one in reasonable price.

During my last trip back in November we paid from 200 dirhams to 500 dirhams to most girls.  If you go to a night club then dont even think about paying less than 1500 so better stick to McDs or Starbucks.

Kinghenry I have been to clubs previously, they are the same girls with bit of extra make up on, fake eye lenses, lashes and hair extensions (well I have worked in an industry where I had close contact with make up artists so now im able to spot such things).

If you notice closely some of the girls you meet on the strip or Mcds refuse to stay over night with you as they plan a quickie with one person in the evening they they go to the clubs later to make big money.

Anyway lets see what happens this time, I will report back after the trip...im excited like a 16 year old teen age boy :yahoo:

Brownpeeps, still waiting for your report....

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks everyone for all the advice. I will keep you posted once I'm there

Guys any one at marrakech right now? I'm here if you wanna meet up

Hey Mr Frequent Traveller, still waiting for you to update us with details of your trip...

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Well I'm here! (kesh that is  ;) ) Finally!!
Landed and was picked up by my Airbnb host who informed me on the way to my appartment that he has no problem with me inviting guests  :yahoo:
He's even cleared it with the security guard, though I think I'll still tip the guard just to be nice.
(Those of you following my posts will know that I booked without knowing about the problems with "guests" so I have landed on my feet (no pun intended) with that bit of good news).

Anyway, I didnt sleep at all in the last 24hrs so a couple of beers at a bar somewhere and maybe get the odd number or two is the plan before some much needed sleep.
I'll hopefully have a longer story to post tomorrow.

Its in Gueliz. 150 metres from the Plaza and it sleeps 2 people.

Note: I will not be answering PMs from newbies wanting contact details. Do your own research or earn the info by helping out on the forum.

Hi Benny, not heard from you since 25 Jan.

Someone else also posted same. Hope all is okay with you???

EDIT:

Don't know what's happened to benny the ball.
It dose seem a bit weird for someone who spent so much time on the thread as him and even created the morroco wiki page, hasn't logged in after his trip

I was out there the same time as him I think. Maybe his decided to live out there
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 12:49:58 am by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Back from 3 nights so much drama and madness

Pum, Hope you have recovered form your trip. Waiting to hear about the drama and the madness.

Would be interested in finding out about the Villa, as am planning of a possible trip in March / April.

Did you manage to find a Villa in the end?

Offline Khu7490

Just getting ready to go airport to fly back home after a three day vacation with family . Managed to book a appartment for the second day through airbnb . Had asked the person beforehand if I could bring girls back, to which he replied yes . Of course I had to pay the security the 100 Dirham bribe , this is something I don't think you can can away with , literally every appartment has a guardian outside . The appartment cost 600 dirhams was not the best , was on rue daraa next to cafe la flamme just few minutes walk to montecristo . Due to time constraints I used tinder and  arranged to meet two separate girls for three hour visits , one at 17:00 hours and one at 03:00 in the morning. Tinder is straight forward to use with negotiating and services required . Both girls were nice the 17:00 one cost 800 dirhams the 03:00 one 1000. Buying a SIM card is a must just ask the taxi driver to take you , I bought sim for 40 dirhams and topped up with 50 more to get extra minutes and 5gb internet. Negotiations with prices took place via whats up and tinder. Word of advice ask for a recent picture via whats up. Daytime girls are I think cheaper and you also don't get asked to pay the extortionate 200 dirhams taxi fare. Both girls gave excellent gfe with the first one giving a nice sloppy bj . The second one was even more friendly but didn't do owo but more than made up for it with the sex . Montecristo had some real stunners and I got a few numbers for next time. This was my first time in marakesh and am planning to be back later in the year. Any questions I will try my best to answer .thanks to all the members on this thread for their advice and tips.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hi everyone I will be going Marrakesh in February with the family. I am sure I can get a few hours to myself . In terms of meeting girls for day meets and they sorting out a place for a few hours , how would it work in terms of place , cost etc , and what's the best course of action . Thanks in advance will report back any findings.

Just getting ready to go airport to fly back home after a three day vacation with family . Managed to book a appartment for the second day through airbnb . Had asked the person beforehand if I could bring girls back, to which he replied yes . Of course I had to pay the security the 100 Dirham bribe , this is something I don't think you can can away with , literally every appartment has a guardian outside . The appartment cost 600 dirhams was not the best , was on rue daraa next to cafe la flamme just few minutes walk to montecristo . Due to time constraints I used tinder and  arranged to meet two separate girls for three hour visits , one at 17:00 hours and one at 03:00 in the morning. Tinder is straight forward to use with negotiating and services required . Both girls were nice the 17:00 one cost 800 dirhams the 03:00 one 1000. Buying a SIM card is a must just ask the taxi driver to take you , I bought sim for 40 dirhams and topped up with 50 more to get extra minutes and 5gb internet. Negotiations with prices took place via whats up and tinder. Word of advice ask for a recent picture via whats up. Daytime girls are I think cheaper and you also don't get asked to pay the extortionate 200 dirhams taxi fare. Both girls gave excellent gfe with the first one giving a nice sloppy bj . The second one was even more friendly but didn't do owo but more than made up for it with the sex . Montecristo had some real stunners and I got a few numbers for next time. This was my first time in marakesh and am planning to be back later in the year. Any questions I will try my best to answer .thanks to all the members on this thread for their advice and tips.

Great to see someone come back and report on their visit to Marrakesh.

Khu, thanks for the report.

Offline fazzy

cooltiger pm'd you pal could you please reply

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

midobian

Anyone going next week Friday? I am purely going to test out the club scene this time around, cannot wait  :yahoo:

archie33

I'm going out of next week Thursday for a week. See you there

Latino1968

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Latino, not cool to have unblurred faces in the pics.

Worse still, there's a child in one of the pics. That part SHOULD have been cropped out. Have asked Admin to remove this photo.

Latino1968

Ok. Delete it all ok .It will be the last time I post pics.

Offline nike

Don't get into a strop. Just use a bit of common sense.

Offline tmusketeer

Anyone going next week Friday? I am purely going to test out the club scene this time around, cannot wait  :yahoo:

@ Archie & Midobian, I will be in Kech on Monday for few days, let me know if you want to meet up

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Don't get into a strop. Just use a bit of common sense.

Then again, given the quality of the remaining pics that you posted, we're not going to miss much  :lol:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Kech

Hidden Image/Members Only

Kech

Latino, presumably you paid WAY over £160 for an overnighter with these girls, as you claimed it was not possible to get a girl for £160 in Kesh for an overnight  :D

(The exact word you used was Bullshit)

midobian

@ Archie & Midobian, I will be in Kech on Monday for few days, let me know if you want to meet up
[/quote]

Definitely up for that mate.

Offline fazzy

COOLTIGER pm'd you mate again any words of wisdom lol

Offline fazzy

guys in heading out to Agadir in 2days wish me luck  :rolleyes: I will be posting my reviews daily on the Agadir page if I get a chance whilethere or one big eeasy when I get back  :lol:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Sorry, I get 5~10 pm's daily, so can take time. Have replied.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
guys in heading out to Agadir in 2days wish me luck  :rolleyes: I will be posting my reviews daily on the Agadir page if I get a chance whilethere or one big eeasy when I get back  :lol:

Fingers crossed for you. Hope all goes well.

Offline fazzy

Sorry, I get 5~10 pm's daily, so can take time. Have replied.
Fingers crossed for you. Hope all goes well.
no worries pal and thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline tmusketeer

Cool, if I have PM activated by that time then I would message you my Moroccan number, if not then email me at same id as UKP on gmail
Cheers

Offline tmusketeer

Here is my brief report so far

Arrived in Tangier yesterday, quick 15 mins to go through immigration, collecting baggage and I was out en-route to my apartment which was arranged by Mr A. Had a quick shower and decided to go to Cafe Panorama around 10PM as I was tired and didn't want to go to any disco, anyways it was really quiet with hardly any girl, may be due to the weather , however on previous occassions I have been here in Nov & Jan but it was not never that quiet, so ultimately headed to Oumnia and went to the bar as disc doesn't start going before 12.

Cut two and I was approached by a local guy who claim to provide whatever I need, from apartment to girls to drugs, judging by the response he was getting from bar management, it seemed he was a regular there, anyways I politely declined his services but kept his number just in case, getting back to bar there were about 15-20 girls and lot of foreign guys, didn't fancy any so waited till disc gets going, headed there after 1230 and it was full of girls & guys with a ratio of about 2:1 ,stayed there for another hour & half trying to find someone to my liking and decided to give up and walk away as I was quite sleepy by then & on the way to the door, a size 8 girl with fantastic bum caught my eye so decided to check how she looks from front & voila,straight 8 with a pretty face and equally good bosom, straight on to business ,she asked for 1500 and settled for 1000, once in the apartment we started kissing and in between she told me that she doesn't drink & smoke and only like sex, well moving to the bedroom,she was really feisty with lots of kisses, my favourite and a good owo(in my opinion as I am novice in that area), couple of positions and finished in missionary, round 2 followed with a doggy and finished in missionary again. It was 5am by now and we decided to call the night. This in my experience was one of the best night I had in Morocco and one of the main reason I believe is that I didn't drink much last night so my judgement was better. Woke up at around 1030, went to cafe panorama for breakfast and in the hope of getting some numbers, it was dead again, so had a stroll along the beach & later went to Sharia Mexic, where after spending an hour, decided to get back to the apartment, called another pretty face from my first time in Tangier who is coming early evening so am off to get some lunch followed by a power nap. Will keep you guys posted. Ciao

midobian

archie33

Gonna be flying out Thursday marrakech, can't wait. Will give full report and experiences when back guys.

Offline toon972

Good start TM, hope everything continues in same mode.

Latino1968

Latino1968

« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 08:11:49 pm by Latino1968 »

Offline Essex3

Last night met this pregnant one at SO's....

Pregnant!? Wtf lol. Did you take her back?

Latino1968

Ofcourse I did,bare back, at your service  :hi: this one also.....

« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 08:20:02 pm by Latino1968 »

Latino1968

« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 08:25:58 pm by Latino1968 »

Hugh Jass

Latino 1968 don't post pics of girls where you haven't attampted to cover the face or at least the eyes.

Also that ain't the only thing you should be covering. Wrap up mate for yours and everyone else's sake

Latino1968

Let the majority of this site decides if they wants to see these pics OR if they prefere your morale words........ :hi:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 09:28:03 pm by Latino1968 »

Offline Seand

Let the majority of these site decide if they wants to see these pics OR if they prefere your morale words........ :hi:

I agree. The pics are great and show what lovely ladies are there. Hard to decide if the faces are covered.
Plus he does go the trouble of posting them.

Hugh Jass

No the eyes should be covered as a minimum  :dash:

Latino1968

Go playing on adult work and let the "real" punters do there jobs..........

No the eyes should be covered as a minimum  :dash:

Latino1968

Go playing on adult work and let the "real" punters do there jobs.......... and  I don't take any lessons from guys whoes defending these morale hazards in those Arab countries.

The reason these countries are an item for our hobbys says it all!!!!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 10:15:05 pm by Latino1968 »