Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bustysophie88 Watford  (Read 1359 times)

3 review(s) for BustySophie88 (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline Steve2

Actually in Sth Oxhey

Nothing like the pics, which I knew. Age is about right. Good for a P&D. Kissing, OWO and sex. In and out in 15 mins so £30 is ok

English, Large size 16+, big boobs and belly. A few chavvy tats. Not worth rushing back for

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Actually in Sth Oxhey

Nothing like the pics, which I knew. Age is about right. Good for a P&D. Kissing, OWO and sex. In and out in 15 mins so £30 is ok

English, Large size 16+, big boobs and belly. A few chavvy tats. Not worth rushing back for

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Steve2

Offline mattylondon

I'm surprised Steve2 got oral without, as I've fucked her a couple of times and never got that. Lucky him! Steve2's assessment of her is spot on.

Adamant that she didn't offer it and her profile was written by a mate of hers.... believe that if you will. And of course, despite what the profile states about OWO.

Yea, about size 16, perhaps 18..., big tits, even bigger arse. Pictures are definitely not her, but who would be surprised at that? I was happy to take the chance for £30.... Typical English chav... talks a lot...£30 p&d is about her level, tbh. Works out of a mates flat during the day... I can't understand why anybody would pay more but she used to charge £40 for a quickie so has dropped her rates.

I wouldn't go out of my way for her.... even at £30. Only when I'm in the area and short of options... not a lot of quality in that area and most far too expensive.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 10:23:04 pm by mattylondon »

Offline RAJEC

Cheers Steve  :hi:

What’s the area and her mates flat like?

Offline Steve2

Cheers Steve  :hi:

What’s the area and her mates flat like?

Sth Oxhey and shite  :lol:

Offline RAJEC