Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xBustyBootyBettyx - St Albans. Great irish SP.  (Read 2822 times)

6 review(s) for xBustyBootyBettyx (2 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cim420

External Link/Members Only

Owo,dfk,light facefuck,protective sex,facial/cum.

£100- 30min incall

Location.

Residential street in st Albans. Nice and quite. A nice upper class street.
2/3house. Old house with a new interior very nice and clean and nice smelling.
Dont think is her personal house but looked lived in. So maybe rents it daily or its a friend of hers or something. But one of the rooms were the meet took place was a typical punting room. Didnt ask to much.

The girl.
States 25 - accurate. 32c natural - I would of said d but definitely natural. They are very nice.
Irish accent. Dress size 8 - accurate. Face 9.5/10. Effort 10/10.

Comms, great 4/5 text. Sorted, time/price/location/services etc. First text sent was in room together 30min later.

The meet.
Opened door not hiding behind it for a change. Made way upstairs to room.
Paperwork sorted. Put some music on her idea. She grabbed two classes of water.
Action began. Both stripped. Begin dfk. Which she led very full on!

Worked down my body for owo. 10min in between my legs on the bed laying down. Great owo. Great suction.
Great depth. Great effort. 10/10.

She suggested we switched position so I put her on her knees and light facefuck which she put effort into.

5mins of this then I said I wanted to fuck her.

Condom on, into missionary. Her pussy is quite meaty some nice outty lips.

Fucked missionary for 5mins. Nice and deep can take a pounding.

I pulled out and said for her to get on her knees.

2mins of light facefuck and I cim/facial. Half and half.

Wiped up.

Dressed.

Little bit of chat.

Said our goodbyes

Off I went a happy man.

Would I return?
Yes!

Would I reccomend?
Yes!

The only very slight neg/niggle was that she was wearing a wig.
Could tell and felt her real hair tide in a bun when I was facefucking her.
Woulda been 10/10 looks if she didn't have the wig. No need. Shes v. Good looking.
Nothing to worry about I just personally woulda preferred if she hadn't worn one.

:hi:
Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline thumbspot

Did you see the current curvy blonde girl on the photos on her profile, and not the brunette gym bunny ‘Daisy’ who used to have this profile ?

I’ve seen neither, but liked the look of ‘Daisy’ and her positive reviews here.

Offline Cim420

Did you see the current curvy blonde girl on the photos on her profile, and not the brunette gym bunny ‘Daisy’ who used to have this profile ?

I’ve seen neither, but liked the look of ‘Daisy’ and her positive reviews here.

I saw the current curvy blonde girl. The girl in the pics on the aw profile is the girl I saw.
Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.

Offline sly ol fox

I saw the current curvy blonde girl. The girl in the pics on the aw profile is the girl I saw.

thanks for the review, shes in my hot list, whats her body like? hips and ass? is it a good handful of booty?
and are her hips curvy, her skin is it smooth?

cheers thanks

Punter11

Do you know if she is one of those girl that have a "cum once" policy?  :dash:

Offline Cim420

thanks for the review, shes in my hot list, whats her body like? hips and ass? is it a good handful of booty?
and are her hips curvy, her skin is it smooth?

cheers thanks

Nice body, nice smooth skin. No spots/marks. Nice hand ful of botty. Hips are curvy but theres no fat. Perfect if your a hip man

Offline Cim420

Do you know if she is one of those girl that have a "cum once" policy?  :dash:

I don't know for definite but she would probably allow more than one cum. Especially in a 1hr booking.
One would hope so.

Offline doughboy

Now £150 for 30 minutes! Wow, I'd expect something amazing for that price.

She does look to have a pretty face, probably a couple of dress sizes too big for me though. Glad you had a good experience OP.

Offline Cim420

Now £150 for 30 minutes! Wow, I'd expect something amazing for that price.

She does look to have a pretty face, probably a couple of dress sizes too big for me though. Glad you had a good experience OP.

£150 30min and £220 an hr is taken the piss!

Very recent change as my punt was within last 5 days.

Pretty face only dress size 8/10.

Thanks

Offline need_to_spunk

I was trying to book her earlier in the week and rates were lower....... But I see now she is located in central London so perhaps that's why the rates are higher?

Offline Johnny wishbone

300 an hour now......greedy girl

Offline davidgood