Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva @ Premium Gateshead  (Read 3465 times)

11 review(s) for xxxx-Eva-xxxx (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Kev3773

External Link/Members Only
30 mins @ £60
I've had virtually no action this last year or so. I saw Eva within the permitted timeframe for reviews.
Comms straightforward as always, booked a day in advance and given full address and easy instructions how to access the building on morning of the meeting. Paid parking a few minutes walk away. Buzzed in by Eva and on entering was extremely impressed. Slim, beautiful (imo) and well spoken. Shown into the bedroom and offered a shower, I'd had one shortly beforehand so she asked me to wash my hands. I placed the fee on a table then she came in for a very sensual kiss and mutual caressing. Asked what I liked and said only thing off the menu for her was anal.
I stripped and got on the bed she lay beside me and the kissing continued, she encouraged me to play with her and was very moist soon, she asked if she could go down on me (they ask some stupid questions haha)
She has a great technique, sloppy and lots of eye contact. Then asked if she could sit on my face.. erm !!! go on then.. She manoeuvred into 69 and tasted fresh as a daisy. Condom applied then missionary with her legs over my shoulders, didn't last long. Wipes given to clean up with assistance. Then a little chat to finish. Throughout the meeting she was vocal (quietly) with lots of compliments.
Summary :- One of the best meets I've had in several years and will definitely be returning.  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 07:19:00 pm by Kev3773 »

Offline tynetunnel

Eva sounds spot on Kev, good to hear that your meeting went so well, and thanks for reviewing  :thumbsup:

Offline johnny34

Great girl imho, thanks for the review Kev3773  :hi:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers for the review Kev, she sounds spot on.

Offline MagpieToon

Another for my post lock down tour, cheers!

Offline Winker121

Thank you for sharing your experience and it's good to hear that you enjoyed your appointment. She looks dishy in her photos and I had thought that perhaps they were too good to be accurate but it seems not. Cheers.

Offline CELICA GT

Nice review, she looks lush, will keep a lookout when shes back. :hi:

Offline johnr1

Thank you for sharing your experience and it's good to hear that you enjoyed your appointment. She looks dishy in her photos and I had thought that perhaps they were too good to be accurate but it seems not. Cheers.

I have met Eva before and she is better than the photoes, had a body to die for

Offline FLYING BLUE

Offline mackeson

Another for my post lock down tour, cheers!
Have never gone with agencies since Notorious Girls, however seeing that many independents are charging £80 for 30 mins, once this lockdown ends Eva will be top of my list :yahoo:

Offline Bobbins1973

Met her when she was based in Scotland a few years ago - came to visit me in Glasgow from Edinburgh and had an amazing meet - definitely in my top 3 punts - replied to a reverse booking.
[Removed by Mod]

« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 10:25:38 am by CoolTiger »

Offline Slaine

She looks and sounds great ... another one on the hitlist for when this shitshow ends  :thumbsup:

Offline NotTooOld4It

I see from one of her photos she is into spanking, like me, so she's on my list for when it's safe to pay her a visit.