Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karla Blyth  (Read 5217 times)

11 review(s) for karlajjx (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline cowboy90123

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30mins

Okay, my apologies upfront for the long delay in posting a review. A stressful job, coupled with long hours and everything else that goes with a 40's something bloke's lifestyle meant it wasn't easy to get back on the laptop to leave a review.  So with lockdown freeing up a bit more time, perhaps I can put right to wrongs.

Met Karla before lockdown 2 around about October. Was convenient as she's fairly local and I know the area. Parked up near local shops and walked 2 minutes up the street to be let in without having to knock.  Slim girl, nice complexion, bobbed dark hair and a friendly smile and welcome. Into the room and pleasantries out the way.  Off with her dressing gown to reveal a great body covered in blue lingerie. Onto the bed, bit of  GFE , OWO followed by her on top and then into mish. By now my cold hands were well and truly warmed up, I'm guessing she was also feeling the heat as she was panting quite a lot.  I took that to be mutual enjoyment as other girls I've seen sometimes just go through the motions, I got the feeling that Karla genuinely enjoys her job and gains as much from it as do her clients.

Finished off and had a few moments to catch our breath before some chatty conversation about how the years been.

Overall, a nice girl with a fit body, nice personality and would definatley see again.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline CELICA GT

Thanks for the review, shes on my ' the only reason to go to Blyth ' list. :rolleyes: Her AW pics are imo, very tasteful. :hi:

Offline cowboy90123

Yeh, everything about her great, however,  boobs a little on the small side , I'm a bit of a big boob man !

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review CB.      :drinks:     Glad to hear you enjoyed her company.     :thumbsup:

I visited her a couple of times last year in between "Lockdowns" nice lass.     ;)

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline cowboy90123

Cheers Sarge -  I was half expecting a court martial for taking so long to post a review  :D

Offline MME

Thanks for the review, shes on my ' the only reason to go to Blyth ' list. :rolleyes: Her AW pics are imo, very tasteful. :hi:
Shes even better in the flesh - not very often that happens!

Offline johnr1

Thans for the review, tried to book her a few times but she was busy the times I could make it, so will try again and i'm a sucker for little tits so all good

Offline CELICA GT

🙂👍

Offline Sar-Major

Very true MME.   :yahoo:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fragilehand

Was there any anal play, rimming on her?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Was there any anal play, rimming on her?
I didn't ask about it or do it when I saw her, she is quite partial to a bit of face siting though.