Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess/Lucy Massage - Gateshead  (Read 2142 times)

Offline DarkKnight

Link - External Link/Members Only

Date - Mar 2020 (was just prior to first lockdown, just remove the review if too far back)

Cost - £50 / 1 hour

Comms - Some texts fired off to gather details, quick enough replies.  Agreed to meet the next day and sent the address. 

Location - Actual massage/beauty parlour storefront on a quiet street in Felling, other stores around but all closed as I went in the evening. Parked for free at the Asda close-by. Shutters were down, but could see a light through the door and let in when I arrived as she was waiting for me. 

Lady - Jess/Lucy is not to be confused with Melissa Jesse (the other massage provider in Gateshead who I think is a smokeshow). Jess is a larger lady, not facially attractive...but nice personality lets say.  Large figure, hands and facial features. 

Experience - Well, I was horny and came across her ad a few times but had always passed.  This time I said why not - well let me tell you, she was like no other therapist I have been to.  I was led to the massage room in the back with massage table and normal lighting, nothing special.  Stripped off and laid down, Jess followed shortly after and started with what seemed like a normal massage.  Then...what I felt is what I can only describe as drops of water being flicked onto me, which I was confused about.  Was she spitting on me thinking it'd be dirty?  In hindsight, I now believe she was squirting me with her tit milk... :( Well believe me, I was now a bit on edge as this had never happened before.  I persevered and oh boy, did it get weirder.  I then felt what I thought was her mouth, just kissing my ass and sucking on it...again, nothing I had asked for or even agreed to but here we were.  The first massage I have ever had where I felt dirty (not in the good way), questioning whether this hobby was worth it and how I had not done enough research. Flipped onto my front and she oiled up the big boy, at which point I blatantly stated all I was after was a release by hand, nothing more.  I was not up for any more surprises, especially from her.  Shot my load, paid her and got out of there as fast as I could - feeling a bit of regret for what I had just put myself through.  We finished around the 45 min mark at which point she offered a shave/wax down below, but all I wanted to do was get out of there so I politely declined.     

Return? – Not likely. The reason I put a neutral review is it's clear that Jess is a filthy woman, and this might be exactly what some of you filthy animals on here would love.  I on the other hand thought it just a tad too much for my innocent soul, but who knows, if I get horny enough and no one's around...maybe  :unknown: