Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chayanan Thai Massage, Kings Cross Road  (Read 12735 times)

Offline Stickitin

External Link/Members Only

Not one for a lot of words, this place masquerades as a hair salon but does massages too.

Really, really excellent massage very firm but not poking the fingers in so much it hurts, hard to think of a better massage I've had. 10/10 for massage.

Asked if I wanted relax massage after  :crazy: yes!! Good handjob, not top of the tree but solid enough to make this place a really good overall place to visit. 8/10 for HR

Reasonable looking birds too, the Thai and Chinese parlours often serve up dross, but the girls there were better looking that your average massage girls.

£45 for 1 hour massage, £30 for HR, might have got her down to £20 but I wasn't bothered as she deserved the extra after the great massage.

Overall really great experience, will be back  :thumbsup:

Offline FrankieS

Great review. Was a shower available? Always worried about the gf getting a whiff of the action!!! Thanks again.

Offline Stickitin

Great review. Was a shower available? Always worried about the gf getting a whiff of the action!!! Thanks again.

Not sure, didn't see one. They wipe you down with hot towels at the end though which helps a bit I guess  :unknown:

Offline aae

Shower is available. I can confirm that.

I had less than average experience here earlier this year. I wonder if OP can share the name of the girl? I would give it another go!

Offline Stickitin

Shower is available. I can confirm that.

I had less than average experience here earlier this year. I wonder if OP can share the name of the girl? I would give it another go!

Sorry didn't get a name I'm afraid. Girl probs mid twenties semi attractive....

bigben911

IS this the one opposite the police station?

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the review, OP. The girl's more detailed description would help.

lol..just waiting for a raid ?  :D

Offline Stickitin

Not sure but there is a Thai restaurant next door if that helps....

Offline Stickitin

Thanks for the review, OP. The girl's more detailed description would help.

lol..just waiting for a raid ?  :D

Mid 20's probably and reasonable looking but not a stunner or anything.

bigben911

Not sure but there is a Thai restaurant next door if that helps....

Oh just there was one opposite the police station nearby.. Went there once.. Don't have time for a massage but found 2 hot girls inside. Always wondered is it a good idea if it opposite the pigs

peter296

Hey, could you give reviews about places which give less than good experiences there. So it prevents others from making the same mistake  :thumbsup:

Offline Perrier

I think it's been a Traffic Warden station for a good few years now.....

Offline NoHo

Called  Clink   Youth Hostel :)

Offline IndianMilfLover

Definitely wouldn't have been the eponymous Chayanan herself; she does indeed massage but strictly no funny business.

She's a bit quirky though.

Offline goodmans

went here about 2 months ago i walked in she said can i help i said i want a massage she said come back in 20 min i am just having somthing to eat so i walked around a bit on sunday evening bit cold out side so i went back after 25 min so i walked in and she said how long i said 1 hour paid her 45 showed me the room nice big room she come down put the towel on 1 leg you like hard or soft massage i said medium then moved the towel over on other leg and massage right up my top of my leg and touching my balls said tutn over she said do you want towel on or off i said off after about 5 min you want me to massage you cock i said yes it was so hard best hr ever and massage i ask after the massage do you do other services she said when come next time we talk so worth a vist it cost 30 going this weekend so i will let you know

Offline goodmans

Going back to chayanan  they new young girls  on here now have to book cant walk in let you know  what  happens

Offline croons2

I went to try this place whilst staying in a hotel very nearby, but unfortunately it looks to be closed up! Th website isn’t working anymore either  :(

Offline NottsThaiLover

Visited following this review. Massage from Chayanan as good a massage as any professional massage I’ve had. With lots of stretching, walking on back and legs and sweeping strokes up thighs lightly glancing my balls and anus. :lol:

Chayanan is early 40s and very attractive as per website.

Paid £50 for 1 hr massage and £20 for happy ending. Happy ending was not majorly sensual but feeling the thong under her dress got me over the line easily.

Offered Thai tea afterwards.

1st class service.

Offline NottsThaiLover

Definitely wouldn't have been the eponymous Chayanan herself; she does indeed massage but strictly no funny business.

She's a bit quirky though.

She does offer HE as per my comments.

Offline NoHo

passed the other day and as stated above its closed down

Offline NottsThaiLover

passed the other day and as stated above its closed down

That's a shame as she's fit and gives a great massage. Hope she shows up somewhere else.