Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brianna-Britney - Hagley Road - Birmingham  (Read 2985 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5834316) (0 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5748690) (0 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6285218) (0 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline alpharius

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Catching up on reviews from summer, sorry for delay

2 neutrals and a scatty profile, but her verification pic took my fancy. Blonde, British and fake tits, at sensible price, sounds like a winner to me. Her B69 postcode indicates Oldbury, but on the phone was B16 (ie Shagley Road).

Perfectly nice, calm, professional, working class girl (didn't sound Brummie/Black Country to me) on phone. Agreed to advertised rate (£120 for 90 mins). Said everything on likes list done inclusive, happy for GFE and outfit request.

Asked for a time early afternoon same day. She asked me to come a bit later to 'be on the safe side'. Fine, I had a little leeway. Pulled up, texted for final address. No response. No response to call. 10 mins later "can you come back later". No I could not.

An hour later, she texted me saying she was free, could I please come. Sadly now not free.

I've given a neutral rather than neg as she was perfectly nice, apologised for the miscommunication and agreed to a rebook at rate agreed another time. No major harm done. Will update if I get round to her again

Offline Brumish

I'm sure this one advertised at a much higher rate but now showing as 95ph?

Offline alpharius

I'm sure this one advertised at a much higher rate but now showing as 95ph?
Her rates jump all over the place. Currently more reasonable.

Offline The Owl

Now on her 3rd AW profile. Perhaps she's trying to get away from her 3 reviews on UKP.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only