Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VictoriaWinters - Party girl?  (Read 607 times)

Offline Silver Birch

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen Victoria Winters recently? She looks very tempting but I am rather put off by the emphasis on party girl. I don't want to meet up with a cokehead, or even someone who wants to smoke dope.

She is currently in Farnborough. Any fairly recent feedback would be much appreciated, and any clues to the state of her place (messy has been mentioned!) if you have seen her in Farnborough.

Offline DrConners

Give me 5 minutes I'll pm you Mr Birch  :hi:

Offline sensualencounter

Give me 5 minutes I'll pm you Mr Birch  :hi:

I'm interested in her too. I've read your report DrConners but would appreciate any more input - please PM me too if you don't mind.

Offline DrConners

Thanks mate  :thumbsup:

Your very welcome - Drop her a message/phone call to assess the situation IYO.

You only live once  ;)  :hi:

Offline getsbettereverytime

Didn't seem like a party girl to me, far from it, but was ok, good deep BJ, but way too bossy/moaning for me to bother again, far too many dont do this dont do that to see again.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 12:58:22 am by getsbettereverytime »

Offline aj12345

Didn't seem like a party girl to me, far from it, but was ok, good deep BJ, but way too bossy/moaning for me to bother again, far too many dont do this dont do that to see again.
I hate this. Happy for a girl to take the lead but hate the 'don't do this, don't do that' attitude.

A shame as she looks stunning and I've been looking for a good black girl. The party thing also puts me off.