Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Playboy model Valentina - Brazilian GFE - South Kensington  (Read 2990 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6993401) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline DoorDash

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Price/location £250 , one hour, South Kensington basement flat she lives in.

Girl she has been published in playboy, Sweden few years ago, Portugal this year 2024. Definition of Slim Thick. Nice gym toned body. Strong legs / ass but no bubble butt. She’s hot. Plenty of photos online. 5ft5.

Service very good - proper gfe. Friendly girl seeks to please. OWO, positions all on offer. Good DFK.

Recommend if you’re into fitness type Brazilian GFE but there is a warning here: based on instagram,she clearly is in a relationship with some big Brazilian guy, and potentially he lives in the flat there with her. Saw a couple pairs of sized 12 trainers lying around.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline cuteinchelsea

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Price/location £250 , one hour, South Kensington basement flat she lives in.

Girl she has been published in playboy, Sweden few years ago, Portugal this year 2024. Definition of Slim Thick. Nice gym toned body. Strong legs / ass but no bubble butt. She’s hot. Plenty of photos online. 5ft5.

Service very good - proper gfe. Friendly girl seeks to please. OWO, positions all on offer. Good DFK.

Recommend if you’re into fitness type Brazilian GFE but there is a warning here: based on instagram,she clearly is in a relationship with some big Brazilian guy, and potentially he lives in the flat there with her. Saw a couple pairs of sized 12 trainers lying around.

Damn son, those are some "ear muff" thighs if I ever saw a pair. I need her to sit on my face and lose myself in her ass  :yahoo:

Offline tj87354

Dont see any bf evidence from her instagram...unless she's changed it recently?
Either way, cheers for review, she looks great.

Online PilotMan

So she's 5'5" and not 4'5" as per her AW profile  :lol:

Offline DoorDash

Damn son, those are some "ear muff" thighs if I ever saw a pair. I need her to sit on my face and lose myself in her ass  :yahoo:

Yes I reckon she must be squatting a couple plates pretty easy.

Offline DoorDash

Dont see any bf evidence from her instagram...unless she's changed it recently?
Either way, cheers for review, she looks great.

Sometimes pops up on her stories.
Like a lot of Brazilians probably fine with his Mrs selling herself for stacks of cash.

Online Stevelondon

Some big Brazilian guy !!!

I knew a girl who was all of 5ft 4 who had size 11 feet. 😂

Offline DoorDash

Lol that’s alistair overeem professional MMA fighter, but not far off