Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bangkok/ Phuket/ Pattaya 2024/25  (Read 1772 times)

Offline nuggy12

Hey Guys,
Just looking to get some advice since ive been doing plenty of reading on UKP on thailand and now cant seem to decide which city to go :scare: :dash:.

My itiernary is going to philipinnes with my friends and family from 27th DEC 2024 to 7th Jan 2025 and ill be going solo to thailand until 16-17th Jan 2025.
From what i have read, my main goal is just to go crazy with the girls with a budget of around £150 per day.

SO please let me know which city you think is the best to get my moneys worth with the best/filthiest girls for the limtied amount of  time i am there :drinks:

Online southcoastpunter

if your priority is punting and punting related stuff - Pattaya. you can get anything and everything there and its the best VFM of the three!

But as you are in Thailand for 10days (is that right?) you can easily do Bangkok and Pattaya - they are only a 2 hour drive away from each other. so you could have say 3 days in Bangkok, taxi to Pattaya on day 4 morning and be fucking someone in Pattaya in the afternoon!

my personal favorite of the three is Phuket (well Patong to be precise) but it is more expensive than Pattaya, is a flight away,  but has a better beach and much more non punting stuff to do as well - as well as Bangla road (and other places too) for all your lady requirements! maybe if you are still youngish - Patong/Phuket (it has a younger, party vibe) whilst Pattaya has an older feel to it - most of the visitors are older guys going for one thing only!!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 01:29:01 am by southcoastpunter »

Offline nuggy12

Yh it will be 10 days and yes i am quite young- late 20’s to be exact :yahoo:
So i definitely think ill be doing pattaya for going crazy on the punting and phuket since i want to party a little too!
But i guess ill have to see if bangkok is going to be worth it or not :scare:.

But thanks @southcoastpunter and anyone future people for any advice posted on here.
I think i found the right emoji on how my trip to bangkok is going to go-  :crazy:😂

Offline bugsybum

Hey Guys,
Just looking to get some advice since ive been doing plenty of reading on UKP on thailand and now cant seem to decide which city to go :scare: :dash:.

My itiernary is going to philipinnes with my friends and family from 27th DEC 2024 to 7th Jan 2025 and ill be going solo to thailand until 16-17th Jan 2025.
From what i have read, my main goal is just to go crazy with the girls with a budget of around £150 per day.

SO please let me know which city you think is the best to get my moneys worth with the best/filthiest girls for the limtied amount of  time i am there :drinks:

Pattaya with a few days in Bangkok would be my advice. That budget of 150 a day is just under 7000 baht a day. If you want to party and fuck the girls in the gogo's you probably need 10k to 12k baht for a day. You could get by on £150 a day if you partied and screwed the girls in Soi 6 and the GC's because the LD's and ST rates are not as expensive as the gogo bars.

Also if your into the thai food you will save a lot of money because you could eat 2 or 3 times a day for 5-600 baht but if you are into western food Steaks, Burgers etc then you could easily spend well over a 1000 baht a day and this cuts into your budget.

Offline nuggy12

Luckily i am into thai food so i guess thats more money set aside for fun :lol:

So im guessing since the gogo girls are more expensive- is it right for me to assume that they are better quality in general aswell then?
and if so, then any recommendations of gogo bars with the best girls in Bangkok and Pattaya and Phuket if anyone has? :wacko: :drinks:

Offline Steely Dan

So im guessing since the gogo girls are more expensive- is it right for me to assume that they are better quality in general aswell then?
and if so, then any recommendations of gogo bars with the best girls in Bangkok and Pattaya and Phuket if anyone has? :wacko: :drinks:
Incorrect guess.

You are perhaps not quite understanding the scale of the sex options in Bangkok and Pattaya.  Gogo's are not more expensive than girl bars - there are many hundreds of each type.  It depends on the part of town, the street, and the bar.  And in the bar sometimes there is variation! And cost even changes based on time-of-day on top. But all so cheap.  So best girls and best value is an impossible question.

In Bangkok, wander down Soi Cowboy and pop into a few places.  Ask price for ST and LT. And how much for ST upstairs?  Try one you like. Don't wait. Take a bike or Bolt over to Nana plaza and repeat.  In Pattaya, avoid Walking street, but there are bargains to be had on any of the other many areas with a thousand+ venues .  Myth bar complex, for example, looks innocent but has 80 bars, each with 4 to 10 ladies helping to serve drinks. All 500 girls will come back to your hotel for a quickie, or stay over night, or stay with you all week.  On Soi 6, a few wont want to go to your hotel, but there are perhaps 500+ girls there who will have ST upstairs and most will come to your hotel.  Old, young, slim, curvy, good English - saying which is best for you is impossible.

And ....just as in the rest of the punting world, assuming price has any relationship with quality is incorrect.

If you don't watch any of the many youtube videos, at least go to google maps and do a street view walk down Soi 6 Pattaya and Soi Cowboy Bangkok to get an impression of the scale.
External Link/Members Only

Offline billybob69

As an alternative, why not stay in the Philippines? And have the ability to hook up with girls that can speak English.
Angeles isn't too shabby when it comes to mongering! Then there is Manila as well.

Offline nuggy12

Incorrect guess.

You are perhaps not quite understanding the scale of the sex options in Bangkok and Pattaya.  Gogo's are not more expensive than girl bars - there are many hundreds of each type.  It depends on the part of town, the street, and the bar.  And in the bar sometimes there is variation! And cost even changes based on time-of-day on top. But all so cheap.  So best girls and best value is an impossible question.

In Bangkok, wander down Soi Cowboy and pop into a few places.  Ask price for ST and LT. And how much for ST upstairs?  Try one you like. Don't wait. Take a bike or Bolt over to Nana plaza and repeat.  In Pattaya, avoid Walking street, but there are bargains to be had on any of the other many areas with a thousand+ venues .  Myth bar complex, for example, looks innocent but has 80 bars, each with 4 to 10 ladies helping to serve drinks. All 500 girls will come back to your hotel for a quickie, or stay over night, or stay with you all week.  On Soi 6, a few wont want to go to your hotel, but there are perhaps 500+ girls there who will have ST upstairs and most will come to your hotel.  Old, young, slim, curvy, good English - saying which is best for you is impossible.

And ....just as in the rest of the punting world, assuming price has any relationship with quality is incorrect.

If you don't watch any of the many youtube videos, at least go to google maps and do a street view walk down Soi 6 Pattaya and Soi Cowboy Bangkok to get an impression of the scale.
External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the clarity!!

Offline nuggy12

As an alternative, why not stay in the Philippines? And have the ability to hook up with girls that can speak English.
Angeles isn't too shabby when it comes to mongering! Then there is Manila as well.

Since ill be with freinds and family and wont have much alone time :dash:- not to say i wont try to dissapear every few hours without them :dance: :D

Offline Doormatt

But i guess ill have to see if bangkok is going to be worth it or not :scare:.?

Bkk is one of the best cities in the world. Do NOT miss the opportunity.
Palace,temples,river boats,shopping malls, galleries,nightclubs etct
Sex...nana plaza, soi 4,soi cowboy,soi 7, soi 22

Pattaya is a crazy place. Soi 6 has to be seen. Lk metro and soi pothole,TQ. There are many gentleman's clubs that are more discreet. Don't let on it's your first time or you are on holiday, you may be charged more. It's fun but as I've said before on here it can be lonely and all day drinking beckons. Hilton rooftop bar is great at sunset but book ahead, any lady friend you may make will appreciate it.

Best of luck. DM.

Offline radioman33

Flights from Heathrow to Manila return are £460 on China airlines in Nov/December not via kayak or Skyscanner,why they so cheap?you stop in Beijing

Offline CallumTT

BKK can be combined with an interesting city visit (and some holiday photo cover story if you need to explain things away).  Pattaya doesn't really have that. 

Phuket has good beach related activities too as well as punting.  But if the latter is your priority, I'd avoid it (see my earlier post).  2 x the cost of BKK plus more surprise charges with minimum lady drink charges in the bars/gogos.  Indeed the whole island is awash with cash and demand, so you'll get taxi drivers complaining of it not being the favourite route and hotels charging 5 x as much as they were a few years ago.  I also find the massage options there significantly worse than BKK - but if you like older chunkier women there are plenty of options.   

Online southcoastpunter

BKK can be combined with an interesting city visit (and some holiday photo cover story if you need to explain things away).  Pattaya doesn't really have that. 

Phuket has good beach related activities too as well as punting.  But if the latter is your priority, I'd avoid it (see my earlier post).  2 x the cost of BKK plus more surprise charges with minimum lady drink charges in the bars/gogos.  Indeed the whole island is awash with cash and demand, so you'll get taxi drivers complaining of it not being the favourite route and hotels charging 5 x as much as they were a few years ago.  I also find the massage options there significantly worse than BKK - but if you like older chunkier women there are plenty of options.

i agree with the gist of what you are saying but not all the detail. I was in BKK, Pattaya and Phuket/Patong last month and my experience was that yes, Patong its more expensive than Pattaya but about the same as BKK.
I booked hotels through Booking,com and got reasonable hotels for less than £50 per night (generally £35-40pn), used Bolt for taxi's (all good experiences and again reasonably priced) and hired a scooter to get around (in Patong and Pattaya) and felt safe in their traffic (not so sure i would have in BKK traffic!!). I thought the quality of massage ladies in all three locations was generally poor - although was an occasional gem, you just had to look a bit harder than before. I also found TF good in both BKK and Pattaya. Didn't use it this time in Patong but did last year and it was great!